Windows 10: I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

Discus and support I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; recieved my father-n-laws lap top, I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by THOMAS ERICKSON, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

recieved my father-n-laws lap top, I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

:)

THOMAS ERICKSON, Dec 29, 2018

2. adminasration

recieved my father-n-laws lap top, I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

THOMAS ERICKSON, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

1. I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin? - Similar Threads - entered adminestrater ride

2. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  3. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  4. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I create a new admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I create a new admin password: I had been using my PIN for sign on with administrator access. I had to restore my PC and when it completed my PIN had gone. The PC and I are getting on in years so I can't remember the password and the hint isn't working as it should. There was no other administrator. Now I...
  6. how do I create a new admin password

how do I create a new admin password: I had been using my PIN for sign on with administrator access. I had to restore my PC and when it completed my PIN had gone. The PC and I are getting on in years so I can't remember the password and the hint isn't working as it should. There was no other administrator. Now I...
  7. how do I create a new admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. how do i copy and paste

how do i copy and paste: how do i copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-and-paste/89550b4e-2be9-4466-a738-7a32404527d4
  9. how do i enter new addresses

how do i enter new addresses: i am trying to print address labels. i do not know where to start. i don't have any addresses stored yet. pleases help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enter-new-addresses/dffa5504-4a0f-418e-a656-06e5afe92fb1
  10. How do I create a new Admin account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I create a new Admin account?: I cannot find the password for the Admin account, and when I try to add new software (virus protection, etc.) I am prompted for the password before being allowed to perform the addition or update. PLEASE HELP....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. localbridge.exe configuration parsing error

2. localbridge.exe configuration parser error