Windows 10: i entered the correct password and this shows up

Discus and support i entered the correct password and this shows up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoOGIEmAn121 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoOGIEmAn121, Jan 4, 2021.

1. i entered the correct password and this shows up

/u/BoOGIEmAn121, Jan 4, 2021

2. i have entered an correct password in windows 7 ultimate it is showing that user or password is in correct

this was my problem( i have entered an correct password in windows 7 ultimate it is showing that user or password is in correct)

ramakrishnachinna, Jan 4, 2021
  3. When typing in password I get half way through then the password field fills randomly on its own not letting me enter correct password.

Hi Stephen,

I suggest you to force restart the computer and try to enter the password, check whether the issue persists or not.

This issue might occur if you press any key by mistake continuously it fills the password field if there is issue with the keyboard.

So determine the issue, I suggest you to use the ‘Onscreen keyboard’ and try to enter the password and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 4, 2021
  4. i entered the correct password and this shows up

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

i entered the correct password and this shows up

1. i entered the correct password and this shows up - Similar Threads - entered correct password

2. how do i get the enter password option to show up again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the enter password option to show up again?: I was trying to turn on safe boot, but i think i did the wrong thing. When i did ctrl r and then did misconfug then went to the boot tab, i clicked one of the safe boot options, when i was trying to turn on secure boot. I cannot log in now because the enter password option...
  3. how do i get the enter password option to show up again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get the enter password option to show up again?: I was trying to turn on safe boot, but i think i did the wrong thing. When i did ctrl r and then did misconfug then went to the boot tab, i clicked one of the safe boot options, when i was trying to turn on secure boot. I cannot log in now because the enter password option...
  4. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?: My lenovo laptop runs on Windows 10. Today when I started my laptop by pressing power button and enter the correct password to login, it shows incorrect password. I took help from utube to fixed this problem but every effort went in vain....
  5. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?: My lenovo laptop runs on Windows 10. Today when I started my laptop by pressing power button and enter the correct password to login, it shows incorrect password. I took help from utube to fixed this problem but every effort went in vain....
  6. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

7. bit locker is not responding on entering correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker is not responding on entering correct password: Hello technicians, I am in distress. I have my research thesis in my external 3TB western digital hard drive. The drive is just 5 months old. Yesterday after I resumed my PC Win7 from hibernation, I couldn't unlock my external USB mass storage hard disk drive. As I entered...
  8. bit locker is not responding on entering correct password

bit locker is not responding on entering correct password: Hello technicians, I am in distress. I have my research thesis in my external 3TB western digital hard drive. The drive is just 5 months old. Yesterday after I resumed my PC Win7 from hibernation, I couldn't unlock my external USB mass storage hard disk drive. As I entered...
  9. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...: Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP to my mail or phone for resetting my password. I just bought Dell Inspiron in 2013. So I need to know if my product key is...
  10. I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...

I cannot sign in Microsoft Windows local machine. After entering correct password it shows...: Initially I have forgotten my password. After that, I got my right password & tried again it shows "Password is invalid". Is there any way to send OTP to my mail or phone for resetting my password. I just bought Dell Inspiron in 2013. So I need to know if my product key is...