Windows 10: I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

Discus and support I erased my computer and now i cant log back in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i load up into the start menu I put the correct password i but it says "The user Profile Service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rossi shumate, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

When i load up into the start menu I put the correct password i but it says "The user Profile Service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded." Please help i do not know what to do.

:)

rossi shumate, Feb 6, 2023
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Feb 6, 2023
  3. mjj6048 Win User
    "Erase this disk" option greyed out

I use DVD+RW's on a daily basis -- writing, erasing, and rewriting. However, recently, the "erase this disk" option in File Explorer is greyed out.

The first time it happened, having failed to find a solution online, I restored my C: partion, which fixed the problem, but is a bit heavy handed.

It's happened again today. I can erase the disk using CDBurnerXP, but that's an extra step which I would like to avoid. It affects all disks, so it's not caused by a faulty disk.

I would appreciate any suggestions for how "erase this disk" could be brought back to life.

mjj6048, Feb 6, 2023
  4. zplugger Win User

I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

1. I erased my computer and now i cant log back in - Similar Threads - erased computer cant

2. I cant log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my computer: I can’t sign in to my laptop I’ve tried restarting, recovering my account, I’ve tried to hold shift and press restart but it won’t take me to the troubleshoot page. I need to finish my assignments by tomorrow and I don’t know what to do...
  3. I cant log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my computer: I can’t sign in to my laptop I’ve tried restarting, recovering my account, I’ve tried to hold shift and press restart but it won’t take me to the troubleshoot page. I need to finish my assignments by tomorrow and I don’t know what to do...
  4. I cant log into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cant log back into my computer

Cant log back into my computer: I reset my pc and now upon opening it asks me to log in. Inserting the password gives me this error and clicking forgot password it does the same thing but with a blue screen instead. Help is appreciated....
  6. Cant log back into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log back into my computer: I reset my pc and now upon opening it asks me to log in. Inserting the password gives me this error and clicking forgot password it does the same thing but with a blue screen instead. Help is appreciated....
  7. Cant log back into my computer

8. I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

I erased my computer and now i cant log back in: When i load up into the start menu I put the correct password i but it says "The user Profile Service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded." Please help i do not know what to do....
  9. Computer logged me out an now I cant get back in

Computer logged me out an now I cant get back in: My HP logged me out and Im trying ti get back in. Its saying my pin is required, then says "somehow your pin is disabled, please set up" but it won't let me click the set up button. When I try to sign in with my password, its saying its incorrect, when I just changed it. It...
  10. I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account: My computer was not running right and would not boot uo so I did a reset now I cant get into my Hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-now-i-cant-log-into-my-hot/5101b76d-f2ed-4260-8fe1-b60518c43661