Windows 10: I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license...

Discus and support I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically, I was trying to do a fresh install of windows manually because something was wrong with it and it went wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CodyFerguson3, Oct 17, 2020.

1. I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license...

Basically, I was trying to do a fresh install of windows manually because something was wrong with it and it went wrong.

:)

CodyFerguson3, Oct 17, 2020
  2. renz496 Win User

Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Jawadc97 Win User
    Windows Licensing - Hard drive replaced

I had a laptop for 2 years and was originally on a Windows 8.1 OS. When Windows 10 came out, I installed it for free and it was great. Then my hard drive broke down, so I got it replaced. Now I'm getting reminders that I need a product key for Windows 10
    Licensing. What happens if I leave it? And if I want to fix it, would I need to purchase a new license or could I retrieve the license from the old hard drive?

Jawadc97, Oct 17, 2020
  4. I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license...

Windows 10 License Erased

Yes, it was asking for the product key. By the way , the digital license/ label was erased.

Manuel Claros, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license...

1. I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license... - Similar Threads - erased entire hard

2. How do I erase the hard drive my computer is currently using? I need to erase a hard drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I erase the hard drive my computer is currently using? I need to erase a hard drive...: I need to erase a hard drive and put it in my new pc but I don't know how to erase a hard drive my computer is currently using thanks you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-erase-the-hard-drive-my-computer-is/3b9a6aea-d7b3-4c95-830c-fcce7b1b7df3
  3. How do I erase the hard drive my computer is currently using? I need to erase a hard drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I erase the hard drive my computer is currently using? I need to erase a hard drive...: I need to erase a hard drive and put it in my new pc but I don't know how to erase a hard drive my computer is currently using thanks you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-erase-the-hard-drive-my-computer-is/3b9a6aea-d7b3-4c95-830c-fcce7b1b7df3
  4. How do I move my Windows license over to new a hard drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I move my Windows license over to new a hard drive?: Hi all,I'm installing a new SSD in my computer that's going to be replacing my current one so I will be installing a new copy of Windows 10 on it, my current license key is linked to my Microsoft account.Once I sign into my account on the new Windows installation, is there...
  5. How do I move my Windows 10 license to a new hard drive?

How do I move my Windows 10 license to a new hard drive?: I've got a 5 year old desktop computer. Back then platter hard drives were what was used. It's given me 5 years of service, but it has become no longer reliable. Therefore, I've decided to replace it with an solid state drive SSD, which arrived yesterday. Now I'm just waiting...
  6. I lost my hard drive and my license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost my hard drive and my license?: Hi everyone recently i lost my hard drive. Before installing a new windows 10 in another hard drive im wondering what will happen with my old windows 10 key, its lost i supose, i don't have any backup avaliable. Then i started to run some recovery stuff to my broken hard...
  7. Can I upgrade my hard drive with my Windows 10 license?

Can I upgrade my hard drive with my Windows 10 license?: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 that came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 on a 1TB HD. I upgraded to Windows 10 during the free upgrade period. Now I'd like to upgrade my computer with a 2TB HD by cloning it to the new drive but I'm not sure if I'm able to with my...
  8. Installing Windows on new Hard drive-Do I keep my license?

Installing Windows on new Hard drive-Do I keep my license?: Hi My hard drive failed and I was wondering if I install a new drive and load fresh Windows, do I keep my license? At present I use a digital license. Also I'm NOT changing the motherboard. I have no recovery disc or anything, it would be a clean, fresh install. Thank...
  9. How do I activate my license???

How do I activate my license???: I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the activation error is 0xC004F050 and none of the things apply to it, I don't know **** about computers and I'd rather not **** with...
  10. how do i erase my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i erase my hard drive: how do I erase my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-do-i-erase-my-hard-drive/e0e93112-845b-4759-a06d-90a164baa848