Windows 10: I EXPERIENCED CATASTROPHIC FAILURE WHILE ENABLING OPTIONAL FEATURES ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support I EXPERIENCED CATASTROPHIC FAILURE WHILE ENABLING OPTIONAL FEATURES ON WINDOWS 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't want to get such catastrophic failures in features and more I am requesting to the users , moderators and engineers , to give simple... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RAJU.MSC, Sep 11, 2018.

1. RAJU.MSC Win User

I EXPERIENCED CATASTROPHIC FAILURE WHILE ENABLING OPTIONAL FEATURES ON WINDOWS 10

I don't want to get such catastrophic failures in features and more I am requesting to the users , moderators and engineers , to give simple solutions and mention root cause for such failures .

catastrophics failures occurs in system restore , while enabling builtin optional features etc

In meanwhile , I am trying to solve different methods to solve catastrophics , many users knows better solutions than me

NO advice system restore , no reset , no refresh

Thankin you

:)

RAJU.MSC, Sep 11, 2018

2. Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Failure

Hi Paty,

The Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Failure may have occurred due to the recent change on your PC or the issue came from the USB Drive itself. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried to use the USB Drive and create a new folder on a different PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10: 0X8000FFFF Catastrophic Failure

On connecting my external hard drive whenever i am trying to create a new folder or even trying to copy or move any file from my pc to my external hard drive i am getting an error message of 0X8000FFF Catastrophic Failure. Please suggest me a solution
    as what should i do now.

RishabMehrotra, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I EXPERIENCED CATASTROPHIC FAILURE WHILE ENABLING OPTIONAL FEATURES ON WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. I EXPERIENCED CATASTROPHIC FAILURE WHILE ENABLING OPTIONAL FEATURES ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - EXPERIENCED CATASTROPHIC FAILURE

2. Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.: Hello,I currently have an Accelsior 4M2 installed in Windows in RAID 0. The issue is that when I tried to create a folder, I received this error: Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Error. I can see the files on the disk, but I cannot open, move, or copy files to another drive....
  3. Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.: Hello,I currently have an Accelsior 4M2 installed in Windows in RAID 0. The issue is that when I tried to create a folder, I received this error: Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Error. I can see the files on the disk, but I cannot open, move, or copy files to another drive....
  4. Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED: I was just playing a video gameGuilty Gear Strive and this Error came out of no where.How do I fix this or should I even be worried in general?System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFF E_UNEXPECTED at...
  6. Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED

Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED: I was just playing a video gameGuilty Gear Strive and this Error came out of no where.How do I fix this or should I even be worried in general?System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFF E_UNEXPECTED at...
  7. error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure: upgraded to windows 11 couldn't write to non os drive removed bit locker now get error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure to all other drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x8000ffff-catastrophic-failure/95425d4d-f281-4dad-b9ab-b24deeaa3746
  8. error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure

error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure: upgraded to windows 11 couldn't write to non os drive removed bit locker now get error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure to all other drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x8000ffff-catastrophic-failure/95425d4d-f281-4dad-b9ab-b24deeaa3746
  9. Catastrophic Failure Error 0x8000FFFF"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Catastrophic Failure Error 0x8000FFFF": Catastrophic Failure Error 0x8000FFFF" Error MessageWhen I try to open a new folder I get this errorthen I tried to copy a file and got this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/catastrophic-failure-error-0x8000ffff/8e237cdb-1aad-4918-9795-cf1f72dd160b
  10. Catastrophic Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Catastrophic Failure: so ive been trying to let an app through my firewall and everytime i click to open it it says catastrophic failure.and ive been trying to find out why its doing that but i cant....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable windows features catastrphoic failure 2019