Windows 10: I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load.

Discus and support I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i extraced the file on accident it overloaded my desktop. Everything else still works all of the apps open up. I looked at other peoples problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Truett Lickey, Feb 12, 2021.

1. I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load.

When i extraced the file on accident it overloaded my desktop. Everything else still works all of the apps open up. I looked at other peoples problems and they said to restore it to a previous save of windows. But the problem is i dont have any previous saves of windows. Because saving was off. So i dont know what to do. Pls help me

:)

Truett Lickey, Feb 12, 2021
  2. slance310 Win User

strange winrar files on desktop

Hi,

It sounds like the WinRar files you mention are the files extracted from DirectX Runtime_June 2010_Redist.. You should find a file with the same name in C:\Windows\System32, although it will be the installed file, not the WinRar file..

There are multiple files in this package, but I don't know if there are 60.. My folder with these files has 160 files..

You would install them as a package by double clicking the DXSETUP..

Is it possible that the files are in the Recycle Bin and is the possible reason they do not appear on your normal Desktop..

slance310, Feb 12, 2021
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Feb 12, 2021
  4. I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load.

Auto Extract Winrar File on Certain Folder

Dear All,
    Is there any program or application to auto extract winrar file on certain folder? For example if we added a winrar file on that folder, then the file will automatically extracted into specified folder.

Thank you in advance

omega Boost

omegaboost, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load.

1. I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load. - Similar Threads - extracted winrar file

2. Hey, I was extracting WinRAR files and then I ran out of space on the Drive i was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I was extracting WinRAR files and then I ran out of space on the Drive i was...: Then, I couldnt find the files that were cancelled in the Extracting so I think i need to get a new PC, because I am worried that i cant fix this. I hope someone can help...
  3. how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar: so basically i tried extracting this huge file but i cancelled cuz it was so slow when cancelled it took alot of space in my laptop i had about 26 gb left now i have 12.6 gb left how do i fics...
  4. how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar: so basically i tried extracting this huge file but i cancelled cuz it was so slow when cancelled it took alot of space in my laptop i had about 26 gb left now i have 12.6 gb left how do i fics...
  5. Winrar issue with windows 10 desktop: extracted file is invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winrar issue with windows 10 desktop: extracted file is invisible: Hi I am currently using Windows 10 and every time I extract a file on the desktop using WinRAR v 6.02, the extracted file does not appear on the desktop, while if I open the desktop from file explorer, the file is visible. Can anyone help with this?Thanks...
  6. Winrar issue with windows 10 desktop: extracted file is invisible

Winrar issue with windows 10 desktop: extracted file is invisible: Hi I am currently using Windows 10 and every time I extract a file on the desktop using WinRAR v 6.02, the extracted file does not appear on the desktop, while if I open the desktop from file explorer, the file is visible. Can anyone help with this?Thanks...
  7. Winrar issue with windows 10 desktop: extracted file is invisible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. strange winrar files on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    strange winrar files on desktop: so on my windows laptop, whenever i look at my desktop itself, nothing is wrong with it, it looks like how it always does, and theres no suspicious looking files. however, when i open up file explorer and go from: this pc >>windows-SSD C:>>users>>my name>>desktop, it shows a...
  9. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  10. Auto Extract Winrar File on Certain Folder

Auto Extract Winrar File on Certain Folder: Dear All, Is there any program or application to auto extract winrar file on certain folder? For example if we added a winrar file on that folder, then the file will automatically extracted into specified folder. Thank you in advance omega Boost 101163