Windows 10: I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

Discus and support I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilioArocho, Sep 2, 2021.

1. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s been like this over 24 hours. How can I fix this?

:)

EmilioArocho, Sep 2, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 2, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 2, 2021
  4. sonbird99 Win User

I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

comp won't let me factory reset

No..do you know how to tell me a step by step...right now I'm actually trying to place the computer to the day we got it.

sonbird99, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

1. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work. - Similar Threads - factory reset computer

2. I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!: I decided my laptop was to slow, I factory reset it and it turned off and when it turned back on it gave me a pop up that said “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error, windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok. To restart the...
  3. I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!: I decided my laptop was to slow, I factory reset it and it turned off and when it turned back on it gave me a pop up that said “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error, windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok. To restart the...
  4. Factory reset computer and now wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset computer and now wont work.: factory reset my computer and after all the loading and waiting it looks like its about to start up is says certified data in the middle with the rotating dots below it, then it says preparing for a second and immediately says restarting. It has been in a loop like this for...
  5. Factory reset computer and now wont work.

Factory reset computer and now wont work.: factory reset my computer and after all the loading and waiting it looks like its about to start up is says certified data in the middle with the rotating dots below it, then it says preparing for a second and immediately says restarting. It has been in a loop like this for...
  6. Factory reset computer and now wont work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Reset to factory settings and now keyboard and mouse won’t work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset to factory settings and now keyboard and mouse won’t work.: Hi,I purchased 2nd hand computer was all working fine untilI reset factory settings. Now when it restarts and ask’s for country and details the mouse and keyboard don’t work.I have followed all instructions on here to try and enter safe Mode to install them but it comes up...
  8. Reset to factory settings and now keyboard and mouse won’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset to factory settings and now keyboard and mouse won’t work.: Hi,I purchased 2nd hand computer was all working fine untilI reset factory settings. Now when it restarts and ask’s for country and details the mouse and keyboard don’t work.I have followed all instructions on here to try and enter safe Mode to install them but it comes up...
  9. Reset to factory settings and now keyboard and mouse won’t work.

10. Computer won’t continue with factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t continue with factory reset: Ive decided to reset my computer to get rid of some problems and have a clean drive. My computer has successfuly done the reset but when it gets to install Windows it’ll reset everytime it gets to that screen and keeps on doing it. It is currently stuck on 64% and doesnt seem...