Windows 10: I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

Discus and support I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ghostram76, Oct 28, 2023.

1. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be stuck was a separate oneLots of information below, any help would be great. It seems that image recovery could be helpful but there’s a lot of field and I’m not sure if they would even do anything in this casethe keyboard and mouse work in bios and other menus but I can’t actually boot into windows and windows seems to ac

:)

Ghostram76, Oct 28, 2023
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Oct 28, 2023
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Factory Reset

Hi Cameron,

Since you did a factory reset on your computer, possibly the outdated network adapter driver causes the connection issue. Just for clarification, did you install the updated network drivers? If not, we suggest that you update the Network adapter driver.

• Go to Device Manager, then click Network adapters and select the network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update Driver Software
      > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.
    • After installing the updated driver, restart the computer.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Oct 28, 2023
  4. Sher Amo Win User

I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Oct 28, 2023
Thema:

I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

1. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues. - Similar Threads - factory reset computer

2. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.: my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be...
  3. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.: my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be...
  4. I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???: I reset my windows 11 computer and now it says os not supported, why is that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-computer-and-now-it-says-is-not/979d7dce-00c7-48e4-9b86-f2d128b6e724
  5. I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???: I reset my windows 11 computer and now it says os not supported, why is that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-computer-and-now-it-says-is-not/979d7dce-00c7-48e4-9b86-f2d128b6e724
  6. i couldn't factory reset my computer. now probably a hacker reset my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i couldn't factory reset my computer. now probably a hacker reset my password.: first thing is that I need help resetting the password and then factory resetting my computer. I had 3 malware uninstalled from my laptop but that was not it. please help me. I need to sell this computer. its a lenovo ideapad 330S....
  7. i couldn't factory reset my computer. now probably a hacker reset my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i couldn't factory reset my computer. now probably a hacker reset my password.: first thing is that I need help resetting the password and then factory resetting my computer. I had 3 malware uninstalled from my laptop but that was not it. please help me. I need to sell this computer. its a lenovo ideapad 330S....
  8. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.: After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s been like this over 24 hours. How can I fix this?...
  9. i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,...: i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps, for example the appstore is missing, i tried doing it again and it did not change. also i remember accidently turning off my computer using the reset. i wish that i could just return my...
  10. Help I Factory Reset my computer and now it is finished it is in a loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help I Factory Reset my computer and now it is finished it is in a loop.: I factory reset-ed my computer and when it finished it was like normal"ex: when is your home country/region...ect" then it says windows cant start up your computer and we think a update will help so we set up the internet, then it says Just a moment then after a couple...