Windows 10: I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically

Discus and support I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; TITLE I have never seen this font before whether that would be on my laptop or somebody else's. I have tried changing it in the control panel, reg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RURU_, Jan 31, 2021.

1. RURU_ Win User

I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically

TITLE I have never seen this font before whether that would be on my laptop or somebody else's. I have tried changing it in the control panel, reg edit, and desktop icons. I haven't found any other solutions and would really appreciate some help. Thanks. I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically 255360fe-c333-4a88-a173-360535eee2ca?upload=true.png

:)

RURU_, Jan 31, 2021
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 31, 2021
  4. I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically

change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically

1. I factory reset my laptop and the font changed automatically - Similar Threads - factory reset laptop

2. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  3. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  4. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  5. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  6. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  7. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  8. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...
  9. Factory Resetting my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Factory Resetting my laptop?: The main issue is that my Lenovo laptop's speakers no longer work because a pseudo-IT Dude at my high school didn't actually know how to fix it and wound up using up even more space on my drive with who knows what. On top of that installed drivers that don't work. So:...
  10. Factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset my laptop: [IMG]Hey all, I factory reset my laptop because i was going to be selling it to my brother and i wanted eveeytbing cleared off of it. Well, when i went to get it all ready for my brother i figured out im in an endless loop. The computer is telling me that it needs an update...