Windows 10: I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

Discus and support I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Huliyo T, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Huliyo T Win User

I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv

:)

Huliyo T, Apr 12, 2024
  2. vid00d Win User

No Display During Factory Reset

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 laptop whose screen is cracked, broken and unreadable. To use it, I have an external keyboard/mouse and an HDMI cord hooked up to a TV monitor. I decided to factory reset the laptop, but I'm four hours in and the display to the TV monitor no longer works; the TV cannot get a signal. I can see that the laptop is on because its screen is illuminated (again, just cracked and unusable). I have no idea what the progress of the factory reset is.

What should I do?

vid00d, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Zachary-1 Win User
    How do I factory reset my laptop with a >Broken Screen<

So i have this family laptop that has broken screen and cannot connect into HDMI / VGA cable because i accidentally deleted graphics driver/display driver while updating. Now i wanna try factory resetting maybe it will fix it or atleast connected to a monitor using HDMI / VGA cable, so my questions are, How do I factory reset my laptop with a broken screen? Does this fixes the deleted graphics driver/display driver? Ive search all on youtube, google, even microsoft help, but still cant find my exact problem, so would be appreciated if someone answers this questions I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi... :)

Zachary-1, Apr 12, 2024
  4. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

factory reseting MSI laptop

I'm trying to factory reset an msi laptop that's monitor screen is broken. So anytime I try to factory reset it I can't see what to click on. The monitor I use for it doesn't show what's on the screen while in the menu for it. Does anyone have a solution?

Wesley Wilson3, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

1. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi... - Similar Threads - factory reset laptop

2. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...: i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-laptop-that-has-a-broken-screen/4493b3f6-d835-4057-9675-ab3c8923de96
  3. Broken Laptop Screen that was reset to factory defaults

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Laptop Screen that was reset to factory defaults: Hello everyone this concerns. I have an HP laptop that was manufactured back in July 2016. I want to start using it again. However, the laptops lcd screen is broken and I want to reset it. I went out of my way to do it myself using an external monitor connected using HDMI....
  4. Broken Laptop Screen that was reset to factory defaults

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Laptop Screen that was reset to factory defaults: Hello everyone this concerns. I have an HP laptop that was manufactured back in July 2016. I want to start using it again. However, the laptops lcd screen is broken and I want to reset it. I went out of my way to do it myself using an external monitor connected using HDMI....
  5. Broken Laptop Screen that was reset to factory defaults

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Factory reseting Dell Inspiron laptop with a broken screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reseting Dell Inspiron laptop with a broken screen: So I found my old laptop but the screen is internally cracked, so I can't use it anymore the way it is. I decided to plug it in into an external monitor, and it worked as a desktop and it was working fine, although it was slow. However, I forgot about it again. Today I found...
  7. Factory reseting laptop with broken screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reseting laptop with broken screen: My laptops screen is broken and im using a tv as my screen using a hdmi cord the problem is when i factory reset my laptop its take a long time. Longer than normal. Can i still factory reset my laptop when it connected to a tv, and does it show up on my tv if its finished...
  8. Factory reseting laptop with broken screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reseting laptop with broken screen: My laptops screen is broken and im using a tv as my screen using a hdmi cord the problem is when i factory reset my laptop its take a long time. Longer than normal. Can i still factory reset my laptop when it connected to a tv, and does it show up on my tv if its finished...
  9. Factory reseting laptop with broken screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. My windows is broken after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is broken after factory reset: After i did a factory reset, the start button stops working, i cant open file it says "an attempt was made to refrence a token that doesnot exist" this was me trying to open recycle bin there's only recycle bin in desktop, can,t connect to internet, audio doesnt work, canr...