Windows 10: I factory reset my pc and its saying I don't have the games I bought.

Discus and support I factory reset my pc and its saying I don't have the games I bought. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I factory reset my pc, I open Microsoft store to redownload Minecraft logged into the right account And it says I need to pay for it. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronFerguson4, Jun 11, 2021.

1. I factory reset my pc and its saying I don't have the games I bought.

Recently, I factory reset my pc, I open Microsoft store to redownload Minecraft logged into the right account And it says I need to pay for it. I have checked my download history, and everything else and it seems Minecraft is nowhere to be seen. Please, help. I'm desperate

:)

CameronFerguson4, Jun 11, 2021
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jun 11, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 11, 2021
  4. I factory reset my pc and its saying I don't have the games I bought.

Certain games won't work after a factory reset

Hello Dante,

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please provide the following information:

• Did you install your games using the Microsoft Store?
    • Do you receive any error message?

Since you mentioned that you performed a factory reset, outdated video can cause this issue. For now, we suggest updating your video card driver. To do it, you can follow the steps in this
    article.

Keeps us posted to further assist you.

Marielle Cas, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

I factory reset my pc and its saying I don't have the games I bought.

1. I factory reset my pc and its saying I don't have the games I bought. - Similar Threads - factory reset saying

2. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...: I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous...
  3. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...: I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous...
  4. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  5. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  6. I bought a game and its not showing.

7. game says i don't have storage but i do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game says i don't have storage but i do: I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on....
  8. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...: I checked my account, it says my only subscription is the game pass for 10$ on pc, I check and see that it has already charged me for it, yet when I try to install a new game, it says I have to get the game pass. I go to click join to re-buy it and see if that works, I type...
  9. I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?: I brought Xbox game pass ultimate which says it can be used on pc so I hoped on my pc and signed it and it worked I could play any game on the game pass store, but recently with ultimate it all so comes with EA Play so I tried to get on the but its saying I don't own game...
  10. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't: i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-pc-but-it-says-i-dont/3cf8ac45-ccae-4fce-a40d-705944902f09