Windows 10: I factory reset my PC and now cannot activate MS Office Home & Student or even login to old...

Discus and support I factory reset my PC and now cannot activate MS Office Home & Student or even login to old... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There was a malware attack on my PC. So, I did an HP system recovery of factory image. Or something that sounds like that. Upon completion, the malware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShivashishSarkar, Apr 10, 2019.

1. I factory reset my PC and now cannot activate MS Office Home & Student or even login to old...

There was a malware attack on my PC. So, I did an HP system recovery of factory image. Or something that sounds like that. Upon completion, the malware is gone. Now I cannot remember what the username/email of my previous microsoft account was. I am talking about the one that was associated with my login and word. I don't even remember these things clearly. I suspected that it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** so when I entered it into microsoft sign in, it said it's a corporate account which is weird. Because I have owned a corporate. Maybe the hackers have changed something. I am worried what they might steal from my microsoft account. Also, I cannot use my MS Office after the reset as I cannot sign in into the old account. So, it tells me that the product key is already used.

:)

ShivashishSarkar, Apr 10, 2019

2. office and factory reset

I am being told that to correct a problem with my 4 month old Asus laptop freezing up I may need to do a reset to factory settings. Will I loose the office suite that I purchased or can I back up the program or reinstall at no cost. I have the basic student
    version that I installed last November.

popeye51047, Apr 10, 2019
  3. TimMoores Win User
    How do I activate Office Home & Student 2010 on a NEW PC?

How do I activate Office Home & Student 2010 on a NEW PC?

It does not allow me to activate via the Internet as I have already activated it on my OLD PC (now replaced). It says activate via telephone, however I am also told that "this product can no longer be activated via the telephone. In a support / activation
    loop. Where can I go to un-activate the license on old (no longer functioning) devices. I have a 3-PC license.

TimMoores, Apr 10, 2019
  4. maranna Win User

I factory reset my PC and now cannot activate MS Office Home & Student or even login to old...

Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate.

maranna, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

I factory reset my PC and now cannot activate MS Office Home & Student or even login to old...

1. I factory reset my PC and now cannot activate MS Office Home & Student or even login to old... - Similar Threads - factory reset cannot

2. Office Home and Student 2019 - activate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Office Home and Student 2019 - activate: Hello....for years, I had an MS Office subscription I cancelled it in early January. Now retired, I don't need much more than classic office apps. I bought a new laptop at Costco and bought the Office Home and Student 2019. I followed instructions and downloaded the app....
  3. Office Home and Student Activation Required after PC Reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Home and Student Activation Required after PC Reset?: I plan to reset my pc because of driver issues, and I was thinking if that would mean I have to activate Office again. My Office subscription came with my laptop purchase, so I don't have a product key with me that I can enter. I have, however, activated my Office before with...
  4. MS home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS home and student: i need to reinstall ms home and student 2007 after comuter crash MS Home and student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-home-and-student/6141e397-085f-4c8b-bc7e-fe49fddb148a
  5. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  6. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  7. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  8. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  9. Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash: In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate. 124702
  10. replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office

replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office: I don't want to lose all my information that is currently in word format. Do I install Libreoffice first then use add remove to remove MS to switch and keep my files? I do not know how to make the transition and not lose my data in my desktop and also two flash drives....