Windows 10: I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop

Discus and support I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after all was finished and done with the wiping of all my personal files and setting changes its booted up getting to know you page i filled out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dapkkins, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Dapkkins Win User

I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop

So after all was finished and done with the wiping of all my personal files and setting changes its booted up getting to know you page i filled out the prompt amd then it wemt to a something went wrong page and this update should fix it well it finished and opened to the getting to know you and said the exact same thing after I filled out the prompt this is my 3rd attempt and it did it as well now I'm confronting you Microsoft how do I fix?

:)

Dapkkins, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Cgebke Win User

Factory reset of windows 10 got stuck. Now in infinite loop

I updated to windows 10 yesterday from 8.1. Everything was working fine. I then decided to do a factory reset. Everything was going fine but it got stuck at 53% for 8 hours. I then hard reset the pc and now it is stuck in am infinite loop where it shoes
    the Dell logo (as it always did before going to windows) and then reseting. A very short 20 second loop.

I can get to bios and ran a diagnostic. It showed a X next to harddrive, everything else was good. I am currently making a boot disk to try that but am certain I will loose my authentication code. I have a Dell Inspiring 3520 i5 8GB ram. Any advice or help
    is greatly welcome as my computer is now useless. Thanks.

Cgebke, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Jan 20, 2019
  4. I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop

Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 99%

I decided to perform a complete factory reset (remove all files and data) on my laptop running Windows 10 as the performance was low. It has been 24 hours and it is still stuck at 99%. I want to ask if this is normal when performing factory reset. Should
    I wait more or restart?

Laptop specs-

Make- Lenovo Z50-70

Intel i5-4210U 1.7GHz

4GB RAM

1 TB HDD

Windows 10 OS

Thanks.

PaarthAsthana, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop

1. I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - Factory Reset Dell

2. Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop: I've completed a factory reset to clear the data off my sons Surface 3.I am now stuck on a loop, there a problem preventing us getting your 9V ready. I can't hard wire to the Internet as no ethernet port but have tried using both my Virgin network and my mesh network and we...
  3. Stuck in reset loop on Windows 10 laptop

Stuck in reset loop on Windows 10 laptop: I recently had my laptop repaired. On trying to add a second email account after the repair I had problems. The suggested solution was to update which I did. This resulted in a flickering screen and no access to programs. system restore did not work so I tried a reset from...
  4. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop: I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen...
  5. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  6. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  7. dell insperation 5379

in Windows 10 Customization
    dell insperation 5379: i have an insperation 5379 and i was wondering if it has keyboard backlighting and if it does how do i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-insperation-5379/e08efd24-25ba-46ee-a7c3-80c967e3140b
  8. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  9. Dell Laptop / Windows 10 factory reset ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dell Laptop / Windows 10 factory reset ?: I had a relative reset my settings and now many things have changed. I miss the way it was when new. many features do not work anymore. Can someone please help me ? Thank You....
  10. Windows 10 stuck in loop after reset to factory settings....

Windows 10 stuck in loop after reset to factory settings....: I have a Dell laptop Windows 8 upgraded to windows 10 about a year ago. I started having some issues with it so I decided to reset back to factory settings. When I turn it on a blue screen pops up saying, Hi there, lets get a few basic things out of the way. Asking for...