Windows 10: I favor my Optane h10 SSD's to be used on my new dell 5410 laptop, but no luck when attach...

Discus and support I favor my Optane h10 SSD's to be used on my new dell 5410 laptop, but no luck when attach... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I favor my Optane M.2 h10 SSD's to be used on my new 5410 laptop, can I attach it & boot my older OS (win10) instead of the stock ssd on my new laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/O-B-O, Dec 4, 2021.

1. /u/O-B-O Win User

I favor my Optane h10 SSD's to be used on my new dell 5410 laptop, but no luck when attach...

I favor my Optane M.2 h10 SSD's to be used on my new 5410 laptop, can I attach it & boot my older OS (win10) instead of the stock ssd on my new laptop?

Both my old and new laptops had TPM present onboard but the devices are not encrypted, secure boot is disabled, tried loading manually "bootmgr" and other boot files from my OPTANE h10 but no luck , Im still im getting stop code - "inaccessible boot device"

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/O-B-O
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/O-B-O, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage

Source: Intel Optane Technology and Intel QLC NAND Technology Come Together on a Single Drive | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage

Source: Intel Optane Technology and Intel QLC NAND Technology Come Together on a Single Drive | Intel Newsroom

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 4, 2021
  4. jumanji Win User

I favor my Optane h10 SSD's to be used on my new dell 5410 laptop, but no luck when attach...

jumanji, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. I favor my Optane h10 SSD's to be used on my new dell 5410 laptop, but no luck when attach... - Similar Threads - favor Optane h10

2. Is it possible to install windows 11 pro on dell inspiron 2 in 1 laptop 5410?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to install windows 11 pro on dell inspiron 2 in 1 laptop 5410?: I would like to know if its possibel to upgrade to windows 11 pro from windows 10 on dell inspiron 5410 2 in 1 laptop. If so, what are the steps and how do I do that?...
  3. Can I attach a speaker to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I attach a speaker to my laptop: Can I attach a speaker to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-attach-a-speaker-to-my-laptop/e8fbc821-5a99-41f3-ae88-6363869fa12f
  4. Resetting my Laptop and Installing to New SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting my Laptop and Installing to New SSD: Hi,I wanted to do a factory reset to my laptop and reset my pc. I have two drives installed in my system. What I wanted to know is when I Reset my PC, will I be able to choose which drive I want to have my Windows installed in?...
  5. BSOD DELL Latitude 5410

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DELL Latitude 5410: Hi, I'm working at the IT department of my company and we're having more and more BSOD on this model : DELL Latitude 5410 about 10 laptops affected now and we started using this model a few weeks ago. I tried analyzing minidump files two of them with Winbdg but i can't...
  6. After installing a new ssd in my dell Inspiron laptop, the WiFi driver was missing. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After installing a new ssd in my dell Inspiron laptop, the WiFi driver was missing. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ipassovoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ievuz2/after_installing_a_new_ssd_in_my_dell_inspiron/
  7. laptop crashes when using ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop crashes when using ssd: I have two ssd installed on my laptop one for OS and other for data.i am a graphic designer and dependent on adobe tools for my work.Now the problem is with the the second ssd in which i have work related dataphotoshop, illustrator files, whenever I open a file for editing...
  8. Not able to use touchpad in my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to use touchpad in my Dell laptop: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539} EventID411 Version0 Level2 Task0 Opcode0 Keywords0x4000000000000000 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2020-07-20T19:36:24.7026212Z EventRecordID320 Correlation -Execution [...
  9. Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage

in Windows 10 News
    Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage: [ATTACH] Intel in April 2019 introduced Intel Optane memory H10 with solid-state storage. The device combines the responsiveness of Intel Optane technology with the storage capacity of Intel Quad Level Cell (QLC) 3D NAND technology in an M.2 form factor. (Credit: Intel...
  10. Optane, the poor man's SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optane, the poor man's SSD: I ordered an Optane module for my XPS 8900 Dell computer online for about $25 total. They only work with i3, 5, and 7 and only 7th gen Kaby lake processors. They are tied into the drive with the OS on it only and you can't easily change that drive without upsetting the...