Windows 10: I feel like a fool but..

Discus and support I feel like a fool but.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i have been checking this forum out for a while. Learned alot and still learning. I pride myself on what i know. Stilllll at a loss in the worst... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Swampdonk, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Swampdonk Win User

I feel like a fool but..

So i have been checking this forum out for a while. Learned alot and still learning. I pride myself on what i know. Stilllll at a loss in the worst way. I beg everyones pardon if i sound like an idiot. I have done clean installs sooo many times. I can use dism and apply images. I can clean, convert, partition, set gpt attributes, set diskpart attributes, i even figured out how to install windows 10 on a flash drive using dism and a few other tricks. Well somethings up in Rome.

System: acer aspire e5-57
    Intel core i3-7100U @ 2.40 GHz
    Intel GOP Driver 9.0. 1066
    Toshiba 1tb sata harddrive
    4gigs ram

Last attemp clean install.
    2 days dban 8 passes on hard drive
    Windows 10 iso downloadef and burned to cd. Off premise. Brother computer. 3 day ram cool off. Bios battry removed.

Result, at boot from cd with or without harddrive windows pe starts in background. Modifies install files.

Further explination: so once the diolog box for installing appears i hit shift + f10. X:\sources comand prompt appears. Change directory to x:\. Clear all attributes. Type notepad.

From there i would have to show you whats in those files.

Why am i doing this? For months now aftr clean install all seems well for a few days then my system slows to a hualt and nothing i do can get it back. Everything gets corrupt.

First file i start eyeballing was setupact. It says starting windows pe and closed with failed to change the ui language to en-us. Imagr files like windows logo if openrd in notebook have script telling the computer to do insane things.

Tell me i am off my rocker here or please help. Four laptops now

:)

Swampdonk, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 16, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Aug 16, 2018
  4. I feel like a fool but..

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

I feel like a fool but..

1. I feel like a fool but.. - Similar Threads - feel fool

2. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  3. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  4. Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...: I can't take it, I tried. I shut up and sucked it up for 4 months now and absolutely have to go back to win10. I plan to instal Linux on a laptop and deciede at D-Day which direction to go. Win11 is not even in that running, it's a choice between Linux and bareback no Support...
  5. Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...

Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...: I can't take it, I tried. I shut up and sucked it up for 4 months now and absolutely have to go back to win10. I plan to instal Linux on a laptop and deciede at D-Day which direction to go. Win11 is not even in that running, it's a choice between Linux and bareback no Support...
  6. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  7. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  8. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

9. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  10. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...