Windows 10: I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

Discus and support I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just wanted to ask you the most simplest and important question: Is it really safe to update NVidia Drivers in Device Manager normally?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CiprianApostol, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

Hello,

I just wanted to ask you the most simplest and important question:
    Is it really safe to update NVidia Drivers in Device Manager normally? Without GeForce Experience or anything, just classic update. Is really it?

:)

CiprianApostol, Mar 12, 2019

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 12, 2019
  3. unstable hardware drivers following Win 10-511 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen promts for troubleshooting.

Also, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 12, 2019
  4. I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

Playback Driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update all the drivers in your computer to its latest version. Also I suggest you to install the audio and network adaptor drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Download the latest audio and network adaptor drivers from the manufacture website and follow the steps provided below.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

1. I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers... - Similar Threads - feel suspicious updating

2. Suspicious update dialogue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious update dialogue: Hi all,All 6 machines at my workplace received this popup today. The formatting and grammar is suspicious, has anyone ever seen this before? It doesn't appear to be from Windows or Microsoft. There was a cumulative update pushed out today so but I advised my team not to click...
  3. Suspicious update dialogue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suspicious update dialogue: Hi all,All 6 machines at my workplace received this popup today. The formatting and grammar is suspicious, has anyone ever seen this before? It doesn't appear to be from Windows or Microsoft. There was a cumulative update pushed out today so but I advised my team not to click...
  4. Suspicious Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suspicious Update: I have been getting the attached screen for a few months. My computer has been to the Geek Squad twice for malware and hacks but this screen keeps coming up. Feeling that it is a spam, I click control/alt/delete, with the curser go to sign out. Most of the times I do not have...
  5. Suspicious Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious Update: I have been getting the attached screen for a few months. My computer has been to the Geek Squad twice for malware and hacks but this screen keeps coming up. Feeling that it is a spam, I click control/alt/delete, with the curser go to sign out. Most of the times I do not have...
  6. Suspicious Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Suspicious Driver Installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious Driver Installed: My computer has been acting in ways that I find suspicous... Short of uploading all forty-two 42 pieces of action I took, I'll upload the forty-sencond. "42.png"; [ATTACH] "42.txt"; 42> side-by-side comparitive screenshot of non-descript: HID Keyboard Device unwanted;...
  8. I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..: Today morning it was all okay, I booted up my game (destiny 2), played for 20-30 minutes then closed it..and ever since my pc feels SLUGGISH.. I have done everything in my ability to make it better, from restarting multiple times, clearing temp files, cleaning registry,...
  9. So many things running in the background of my cpu i feel overwhelmed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So many things running in the background of my cpu i feel overwhelmed: So the last time I tried to cut running programs Processes and all the other what not in the background of task manager i almost ruined my cpu bc i turned off so many functions but now there are way to many my cpu is slow and lethargic idk what is nessceary to run or what i...
  10. Suspicious update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suspicious update: Anyone have any knowledge on this update? KB3016656? I see this in the "Installed Updates" but not in Windows update history. Googling comes up with several inaccessible links to a Chinese facebook page. I wonder if others have it, and what is its purpose. P.S....