Windows 10: I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy

Discus and support I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We call these the vocal minority, people are quick to post with complaints and problems, but we are much much less likely to post just to say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CountryBumkin, Jul 29, 2015.

1. delsus Win User

I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy

We call these the vocal minority, people are quick to post with complaints and problems, but we are much much less likely to post just to say everything went well.

If you really want the scale how many forum users have posted complaint threads, then you look at the fact that Windows 10 has already been installed on over 14 million devices worldwide, and that shows the scale of the complaints.

delsus, Jul 30, 2015

2. well guys and gals, I am in my 2nd day of windows 10 and as a windows 10 tester, I knew there would be a lot of problems, but look at this this way. its free, It keeps our brain busy trying to figure out the new system and Microsoft in time will hopefully fix a lot of problems in windows 10. and even if they don't, we can still use the internet with the new internet explorer. so relax, everyone. if something don't work right, just don't use it etc etc. I know a few things like apps don't work right, etc etc. actually the only thing concerns me is the windows updates. they may send us new updates, that may mess up the windows 10 that we have before the updates and then we will be back to step one again, but maybe they will check the new updates completely before they send it to us. thanks everyone , talk to you later, Fred

fmartinis77, Jul 30, 2015
  3. I can't say I am happy with Windows 10 yet, but (knock on wood) so far it seems as stable as Windows 7 Ultimate was. Did have a few issues when first installed, like Windows Update was giving me an error... but a quick Google of the error got it fixed. Aside from that I'm pretty content with it thus far and my only complaints are...

1. We need OblyTile to work with Windows 10 and too be honest, a program like that should actually come default.
    2. MS needs to fix Aero and have an option to work with borders and title bars. Also an option to change colors to the same areas without having to install a custom theme to do it.
    3. Not sure what the deal is, but on every boot I get a 30 seconds or so black screen before login window... that needs fixing.

MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015
  4. I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy

one thing I found out today was the apps. most of them was no account for me, side effects was the ads, so what I did was add games like chess, solitaire, spider software and checkers, like in windows 7. the rest had strings attached, wanting money. how did Microsoft get so far out apps which in my opinion was a waste of my time, just to look at the apps, etc. too bad they took the chess titans, checkers etc from us. these apps in windows 10 looks like the apps in windows 8.1. well, guess, Microsoft will be making money on the apps, but they wont make it from me. heehee.

fmartinis77, Jul 31, 2015
  5. NEURO2015 Win User
    That would be the issue in this case. No support for PAE & NX would also halt a Win 8 install, if I recall correctly.

NEURO2015, Jul 31, 2015
  6. patrickt Win User
    And, so many of the complaints are so incredibly petty.

patrickt, Jul 31, 2015
  7. sray Win User
    I'm new here, but I for one am liking windows 10 and not going back to 8. Thank you Microsoft!!

Thema:

I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy

1. I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy - Similar Threads - feel sorry Microsoft

2. Onedrive "sorry to see you go"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive "sorry to see you go": When I'm trying to unlink Onedrive, I get a window that says "We're sorry to see you go" see the screen shot. However when I select a response I cannot get to what is most likely an "OK" or "Submit" button on the bottom. Can you please help me figure out how to do this? I...
  3. Onedrive "sorry to see you go"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive "sorry to see you go": When I'm trying to unlink Onedrive, I get a window that says "We're sorry to see you go" see the screen shot. However when I select a response I cannot get to what is most likely an "OK" or "Submit" button on the bottom. Can you please help me figure out how to do this? I...
  4. Messy accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Messy accounts: Hi I seem to have 2 accounts one which is my email the other which is my mobile - I cant add my mobile to my email account because it says the number is already taken.. I'm so confused and hoping to just get a single account back...
  5. my mouse sensivity feels its on ice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse sensivity feels its on ice: My mouse sens feels heavy and that its on ice. Its hard to move it on my mousepad and i have tested everything, i have bought new mousepad, new mouse and rebootted my pc. and yes my mouse acceleration is off and i have legit spent over 50h trying to figure out how to fix...
  6. Messy Documents folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messy Documents folder: So I recently formatted my PC and this time I want to keep windows tidy. I feel like I can manage all the necessary folders except for the document folder since a lot of programs / games automatically creates folders in there. Does anyone have a tip for how I can keep the...
  7. I feel conned by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I feel conned by Microsoft: I purchased Windows 8.1 Home in 2014 for $130.00, later I upgraded it via the free upgrade to Windows 10 Home. Due to job needs, I required a few apps that weren't in the Home version of Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 such as RDP and Hyper-V so I purchased the $99.99 upgrade of...
  8. Messy tasks in startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Messy tasks in startup: Hello Are there ways to cleanup the list in startup. Im seeing a lot of subtasks ( i have no idea what are these subtasks ) and scripts that i dont need and im not sure were put there through my direct action. ( there doesnt seem to be any viruses tho) 115307
  9. Messy tasks in startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Messy tasks in startup: Hello Are there ways to cleanup the list in startup. Im seeing a lot of subtasks ( i have no idea what are these subtasks ) and scripts that i dont need and im not sure were put there through my direct action. ( there doesnt seem to be any viruses tho) 115307
  10. Laptop feels like its going in slow mode but can't find anything wrong

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop feels like its going in slow mode but can't find anything wrong: Hello people on tenforums, I am losing my mind, and I am deferring to your expertise. About a year and a half ago I got my mother a Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1. This computer, being a typical Dell, started showing issues as soon as I told the Dell where they can sell their...