Windows 10: i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help

Discus and support i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ten community I am a bit scared Lately I have been on a webpage and I notice a clear square shaped box with a black frame on it. It flashes like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Danielblack, Sep 3, 2020.

1. i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help

Hello ten community I am a bit scared Lately I have been on a webpage and I notice a clear square shaped box with a black frame on it. It flashes like a picture being taken. Is this even possible i am under windows 10

What can I do? to get of this creep?i am worried somebody steal my credit card info
    Thanks so much for any advice.

:)

Danielblack, Sep 3, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 3, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 3, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help

1. i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help - Similar Threads - feel someone screenshot

2. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  3. Someone please help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone please help.: I'm trying to do an update to fix my computer as someone named Greg Carmack said. Its telling me to delete a previous version. Should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help/2984647a-22e0-4cf4-87a0-521194876c71
  4. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes Please just take a snap or screenshot of the content in that directory and upload it to imgur or similar site. I have altered the theme folder and added 3rd party themes but i noticed how my pc got slower and now i wanna revert back and delete...
  5. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  6. PC takes screenshots by itself. Please help.

PC takes screenshots by itself. Please help.: submitted by /u/Otterocious [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h11lqz/pc_takes_screenshots_by_itself_please_help/
  7. Someone help please

Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  8. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...
  9. How to take a screenshot of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take a screenshot of my desktop?: This is probably a simple thing but I just cannot figure out how to do this? Bitdefender AV are asking for a screenshot of my desktop, and I have no idea how to capture this. I'm not exactly a graphics techie. Sorry if this is a simple solution. But I have no idea how to do...
  10. Help, I can no longer take screenshots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, I can no longer take screenshots: The fn + windows + print screen shortcut was working perfectly fine earlier today, but for some reason it no longer takes screenshots. The darken screen effect no longer comes and I've checked the screenshots folder, but nothing new. Can anybody help me with this? Im running...