Windows 10: i figure out how to fix this

Discus and support i figure out how to fix this in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yeagerbombas7ic, Mar 22, 2021.

1. i figure out how to fix this

021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice
    Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}
    New owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}
    2021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000399 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ is owned twice or has its security set twice
    Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}
    New owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}
    2021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 0000039a Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ is owned twice or has its security set twice
    2021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 0000039b Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ is owned twice or has its security set twice

:)

Yeagerbombas7ic, Mar 22, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 22, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 22, 2021
  4. NOPD Win User

i figure out how to fix this

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

i figure out how to fix this

1. i figure out how to fix this - Similar Threads - figure fix

2. BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue: Hey all, first time asking for tech help so appreciate everyone's patience.Lenovo laptop had been acting up with keyboard not working. Eventually spent some $ with support replacing the motherboard which was broken after 3 years of use. But now I'm getting rolling BSODs after...
  3. BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue: Hey all, first time asking for tech help so appreciate everyone's patience.Lenovo laptop had been acting up with keyboard not working. Eventually spent some $ with support replacing the motherboard which was broken after 3 years of use. But now I'm getting rolling BSODs after...
  4. BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen: My PC recently starting having black screen issues/Crashing. It only happens when I’m playing my game MW3 I’ve been playing for months and never had any issues. Now I can barely play 10 minutes before my screen turns black and I can still hear background pc noise, only way to...
  6. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen: My PC recently starting having black screen issues/Crashing. It only happens when I’m playing my game MW3 I’ve been playing for months and never had any issues. Now I can barely play 10 minutes before my screen turns black and I can still hear background pc noise, only way to...
  7. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

8. I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error

I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error: I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen saying it was going to restart after collecting some error info and I fallowed the QR code and It didn't help how do I fix it?...
  9. I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error: I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen saying it was going to restart after collecting some error info and I fallowed the QR code and It didn't help how do I fix it?...
  10. having a BSOD issue which i believe is being caused by my CPU but cant figure how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a BSOD issue which i believe is being caused by my CPU but cant figure how to fix it.: My Pc is an Intel i9 Cpu, with a 3080 GPU the following information is the crash data from Bluescreenviewjust recently i have a few games that seem to just crash my pc and theres no reason for it. they are all below the range for the system to be struggling to play them. but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is owned security set twice