Windows 10: I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

Discus and support I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so for like the last 7 or 8 months i had a computer problem and i finally found someone else with it too! but the answer didn't make sense here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Need_Not, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Need_Not Win User

I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

so for like the last 7 or 8 months i had a computer problem and i finally found someone else with it too!

but the answer didn't make sense

here is the post that i found here

So will i have to do anything like a reset so i will lose my stuff

and why am all my 3 users on my computer administrator but can't do anything

will it be easy and short?

and he said he did an AV scan for quarantine files what is that because what if i don't have any and it's all gone can i download them back

and can someone just rewrite the steps because idk what i would do after safe mode

and last how do i even get to safe mode because ever time i look it up its different so what do i do

sorry for so many questions just this will end the 8 months of stress and questions and problems i have had and i am excited

:)

Need_Not, Feb 8, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 8, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 8, 2019
  4. I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

Keyboard charachters don´t match

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1.Go to
    Settings > Time & language >
    Region & language.

2.Select
    Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

I would also suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Change your keyboard layout

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab01

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

1. I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer - Similar Threads - finally what's wrong

2. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  3. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  4. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  5. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What the problem with my laptop? I don't understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the problem with my laptop? I don't understand: After this screen the system start auto repair but it just stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-problem-with-my-laptop-i-dont-understand/d1a4b037-3b2e-40ea-95ee-7ab1407d50b1
  7. What the problem with my laptop? I don't understand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the problem with my laptop? I don't understand: After this screen the system start auto repair but it just stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-problem-with-my-laptop-i-dont-understand/d1a4b037-3b2e-40ea-95ee-7ab1407d50b1
  8. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand this . . .: Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my...
  9. Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.: Hey guys! So I have had this gaming laptop for almost a year now, and everything is fine with it, its just that since one month ago, I felt like the battery was draining way faster at school, and when plugged in it gets really hot and even the fans kick when just browsing the...
  10. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...