Windows 10: i fix the problem for doom 3. But?

Discus and support i fix the problem for doom 3. But? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; But, now ran into a problem for doom 3 roe cd. i came acrosas a repair cleaing software tool and it manage to clear up alot of my othe rproblems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doominator1990, Apr 13, 2020.

1. i fix the problem for doom 3. But?

But, now ran into a problem for doom 3 roe cd.

i came acrosas a repair cleaing software tool and it manage to clear up alot of my othe rproblems.

now it says: " error applies transforms?"

something about: c:\windows\installer\FB6908c2-2138-4d6E-9caf-11d7ae6c3909\1033.MST?

then if you click on the main install. it gives me a corrupted error?

im assuming that means my game of the cd roe that i gotten from amazon is bad? ashame.

:)

Doominator1990, Apr 13, 2020
  2. RaazDost Win User

Doom

• You really love Doom and still play it to this day. You have upgraded your system to Windows 10 and want to continue to play Doom. Doom gives an error when you try to run it. Explain the steps you can take to get Doom to play on your Windows 10 system.

RaazDost, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Doom 3 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

It's possible that your PC did not meet the system requirements of Doom 3 or there is a compatibility issue. To help us determine why Doom 3 does not work on your PC, please answer the following questions:

• What happens when you try to launch the game?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 13, 2020
  4. GirlNella Win User

i fix the problem for doom 3. But?

Playing Doom 3 in Windows 10

Hello,

I managed to install Doom 3 from my old cds onto my windows 10 alienware. Unfortunately, when I hit Play, it says I need to log in with administrator privileges. I AM administrator and have all the privileges except for the "special privileges" which you
    cannot change. So I don't know what else to do. This game worked fine on my windows xp. The compatibility troubleshooter shows incompatibility still although game is fully installed thanks to the compatibility wizard. Any suggestions?

So far, I have a beautiful gaming laptop and no success in getting most of my older games to work with windows 10. Very disappointing. I don't know if I want to repurchase the game from Steam. Disappointing.

Thanks in advance for your reply...

GirlNella, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

i fix the problem for doom 3. But?

1. i fix the problem for doom 3. But? - Similar Threads - fix problem doom

2. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...
  3. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...
  4. Doom 3 from Microsoft Store doesnt open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doom 3 from Microsoft Store doesnt open: To whom it may concernI recently bought Doom 3 from the Microsoft Store App. After it finished installing, I tried opening the game but nothing happened. I tried changing the compatablity settings after having changed administration privileges but still... nothing : Please...
  5. Doom Eternal not download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Doom Eternal not download: Im currently trying to install Doom eternal PC from the xbox game pass, but when I begin the download it immediately stops and says error, I can retry the download but it's the same result. Other games download fine. It's just doom eternal standard edition PC...
  6. Spinning Dots of Doom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning Dots of Doom: Building a new desktop (with Asus XII hero board), after the Win 10 Pro install, every boot I am stuck at the spinning dots of happiness for 15 or 20 minutes. I've run all updates, updated I believe all chipset drivers from Asus (minus one.. the one that said.. you can never...
  7. i have questions for my game of doom 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have questions for my game of doom 3?: im using the cd 2004 version of doom 3. im having problem where i can't install or anything for doom 3. it says: "there is already a version of this product on here"? then for the disc, it says : "error code 1625?" what do those mean? how do i find the original version on...
  8. Doom eternal not launching

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Doom eternal not launching: Got doom yesterday for my son on a system that I built for him that has an AMD rx 580, fresh windows install and latest drivers. Go to launch the game through Bethesda bandit crashes before it even starts. Installed it on my sig system, same thing, updated to the game ready...
  9. Doom 3 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doom 3 crash: Hi I recently started playing Doom 3 again,and decided to get a Hi Definition textures pack:- https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-3-hi-def But when i play for about 5-10 minutes the screen goes black and seconds after a same sound fx starts repeating very quickly.After that i...
  10. Downloading Doom 3, keep getting error 1603.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Doom 3, keep getting error 1603.: I keep getting error 1603 when I try to download Doom 3. I am using a new pc with windows 10. What can I do to correct this. 26730