Windows 10: I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured...

Discus and support I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So it all started when I casually played Minecraft and my PC began to freeze and a Bluescreen occured. It happened several times until I stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shuzura, Jun 11, 2020.

1. I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured...

So it all started when I casually played Minecraft and my PC began to freeze and a Bluescreen occured. It happened several times until I stopped playing the game. After a couple of months I started to play it again and the Bluescreen came back. At first it was only Minecraft and I fixed it by reinstalling the game. But then it also happened when I started to play other games. It mostly appeared when I didn't even play only after closing it.

Since then I started to look more into it and found out that the ERROR CODE was called WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I searched the internet for solutions that could fix the problem I have. I tried a couple out but at first those didn't help me. I tried another method out which said to reset the BIOS settings. And it actually worked. The Bluescreen didn't appear anymore.

But then when I played a game named Valorant it started to kick me in a black screen and my PC suddenly restarted. There was no bluescreen or something like that. Just a blackscreen for a couple of seconds and then it restarted. It's still happening when I'm gaming.

One time it even showed me a weird screen and my PC started to beep. Apparently it overheated and it kicked me into the BIOS screen where I could see the temperature bar being highlighted in red. After a couple of seconds it cooled down and the temperature was normal again.

I tried to explain it very detailed maybe it's all connected. BTW I don't have any knowledge about PC's and stuff so I don't want to swap out PC parts or something like that.

The problem is still happening right now quiet often (today the total count is: 4 (during 2 hours maybe even 1 hour I'm not sure)

Anyone can help?

submitted by /u/Shuzura
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shuzura, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jun 11, 2020
  4. I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured...

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured...

1. I fixed a Bluescreen Error and a new problem occured... - Similar Threads - fixed Bluescreen Error

2. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  3. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  4. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluescreen Error what is problem

Bluescreen Error what is problem: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  6. Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate: Hello there,Every time I hibernate my PC after turning it on, the Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from hibernation.Here is the link for the minidump files and system...
  7. Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate

Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate: Hello there,Every time I hibernate my PC after turning it on, the Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from hibernation.Here is the link for the minidump files and system...
  8. Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate

9. A new problem has occurred

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A new problem has occurred: Hey y’all, I’m a 14 year old and the newest update or software thing is making me fill out a questionnaire, and to finish it I have to enter card information and a billing adresss. You can see the problem. Is there any way to bypass it? submitted by /u/flameshot19 [link]...
  10. How do I fix this occurring error

How do I fix this occurring error: I keep having this occurring error on my computer and I think this is to the reason why my computer keeps crashing all the time. If anyone can please help me fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I use this computer for business purposes Thank you, Log Name:...