Windows 10: I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

Discus and support I fixed my sound in microsoft 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Settings right side open System sound trouble shoot speaker headphone properties return to previous version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christinademaio, Oct 5, 2019.

1. I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

Settings right side open

System

sound

trouble shoot speaker

headphone properties

return to previous version

:)

christinademaio, Oct 5, 2019

2. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 5, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I fixed my sound in microsoft 10 :p

cadaveca, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

1. I fixed my sound in microsoft 10 - Similar Threads - fixed sound microsoft

2. My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.: A few days ago I was talking with some friends when my foot accidentally kicked my PC's cord out of the socket. This happens all the time for me and I didn't see it as a problem until when I turned it back on. I plugged it back in and turned it back as usual but when it...
  3. My sound is fading in and out frequently, how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is fading in and out frequently, how can I fix it?: I have noticed this especially on YouTube and it will get quiet (when it shouldn't) for a few seconds before returning to a normal volume and I am quite annoyed by this, can anyone help?...
  4. Fixing sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixing sound: I' still have trouble i have tried to update my windows 10 laptop, i waited for it but then it came back that it couldn't do it so i still have no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-sound/439ccf27-1a9e-47b0-8a36-53b76060ad05
  5. how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound: after my laptop is blue screen (stop code :thread stuck in device driver)and restart my laptop is go weird. sound is gone and don't have the internet (moved from th-th to en-us)...
  6. I can not fix my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can not fix my Microsoft account: Hello, I know, I disabled or change something in Windows Settings, but I don't have idea where and I can not fix my Microsoft account *Banghead Any idea? Thanks Came [img] [img] [img] 112467
  7. Fix my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fix my Microsoft Account: Ever since I did the 1607 update I am getting a message to "fix" my Microsoft account so that apps can use other devices. I have always used a local account to log in. What is it actually asking me to do? Thanks. 58707
  8. Windows 10 Mail No Sound Fix

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail No Sound Fix: This is how to fix it. Open sounds from right clicking the speaker in the tray, click on SOUNDS. Then set BOTH Desktop Mail Notification & New Mail Notification --- to the SAME sound. *Arrow Turn On or Off Notifications from Mail app in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials...
  9. How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10: I was trying to get the headphone jack working and I thought all I needed to do was turn the driver off then on again. i ended up either disabling or deleting the drivers and now both the jack and the speaker don't work. How do these drivers even work? How do I know if it's...
  10. How do I fix my sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my sound: Earlier today I was playing my usual online game when suddenly the sound stopped working. It had been working just fine earlier and I hadn't changed anything except maybe updating Adobe Flash. After a while the sound suddenly came back and then it disappeared and hasn't...