Windows 10: I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

Discus and support I fixed my sound in microsoft 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Settings right side open System sound trouble shoot speaker headphone properties return to previous version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christinademaio, Oct 5, 2019.

1. I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

Settings right side open

System

sound

trouble shoot speaker

headphone properties

return to previous version

:)

christinademaio, Oct 5, 2019

2. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 5, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I fixed my sound in microsoft 10 :p

cadaveca, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

I fixed my sound in microsoft 10

1. I fixed my sound in microsoft 10 - Similar Threads - fixed sound microsoft

2. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix my laptop's sound?: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. The specific model is Satellite C55-A-1CR and the serial number is 8D074260S.There's a little red x over the sound icon and I have tried everything to fix it. Please help....
  3. help fix my sound-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fix my sound-: sound does not work when i use ZOOM or on line radio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-my-sound/63bea5d4-eef6-45f3-9e75-4d8dd36f78db
  4. help fix my sound-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help fix my sound-: sound does not work when i use ZOOM or on line radio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-my-sound/63bea5d4-eef6-45f3-9e75-4d8dd36f78db
  5. How do i fix my startup sound in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my startup sound in Windows 10?: Hello, i have been user of windows for a long time and recently i wanted to enable the start-up sound for windows 10, but instead of playing the windows 10 sound. It would play the windows vista-8.1 start-up sound. It doesn't bother me that much, but i would still like to...
  6. How do i fix my startup sound in Windows 10?

How do i fix my startup sound in Windows 10?: Hello, i have been user of windows for a long time and recently i wanted to enable the start-up sound for windows 10, but instead of playing the windows 10 sound. It would play the windows vista-8.1 start-up sound. It doesn't bother me that much, but i would still like to...
  7. How do i fix my startup sound in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I fix My laptop sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix My laptop sound?: My laptop won't play any sound with both headphones plugged in and its own built-in ones and i don't know what to do. I know the audio works though because they work through a monitor so if anyone could help me, please let me know....
  9. How do I fix my sound output?

How do I fix my sound output?: Today, I updated my computer and when I turned it back on, there was an x on the bottom right of my speaker symbol in the task bar. My sound no longer works through my laptop speakers OR my own wire headphones. I checked all the sound settings on my computer and ran...
  10. How do I fix my sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my sound: Earlier today I was playing my usual online game when suddenly the sound stopped working. It had been working just fine earlier and I hadn't changed anything except maybe updating Adobe Flash. After a while the sound suddenly came back and then it disappeared and hasn't...