Windows 10: I fixed the screen getting smaller in size but have to fix desktop now

Discus and support I fixed the screen getting smaller in size but have to fix desktop now in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i had this problem where screen got small in size and i fixed it. However desktop is completely messed up. before: (a bit messy) now: 183405 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slimebor, Aug 4, 2021.

1. slimebor Win User

I fixed the screen getting smaller in size but have to fix desktop now

So i had this problem where screen got small in size and i fixed it. However desktop is completely messed up. before: (a bit messy) now:

:)

slimebor, Aug 4, 2021

2. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Aug 4, 2021
  3. smaller screen size

Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade

JamesBall5, Aug 4, 2021
  4. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

1. I fixed the screen getting smaller in size but have to fix desktop now - Similar Threads - fixed screen getting

2. print got smaller. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print got smaller. How to fix?: how to fix small print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-got-smaller-how-to-fix/e4892daa-e435-4371-97a1-eeec96b85b0d
  3. print got smaller. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print got smaller. How to fix?: how to fix small print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-got-smaller-how-to-fix/e4892daa-e435-4371-97a1-eeec96b85b0d
  4. print got smaller. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fix screen size and font size issues

Fix screen size and font size issues: When I switch from my external monitor to using my desktop screen the following happens:1. Icons move2. Text size changes3. Everything is much smallerHow do I fix this from happening?...
  6. i turned on my computer and the sizes of desktop were smaller.

i turned on my computer and the sizes of desktop were smaller.: turned on computer and the text size was smaller than normal....when i checked display it said 100%...when I increased it it was too big for the files to fit on the desktop....how come this happened by itself.......
  7. smaller screen size

smaller screen size: Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-screen-size/77608d4e-63af-4d28-8d7e-1e4b7d048f00
  8. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  9. File size gets smaller

File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...
  10. How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?: Hello, I presume it is a graphic issue and hence posting my question in here. Win 10 main screen prior to log into an user account has displayed time and names of the users . The font displayed this is huge compared to that of Win 7. I have Win 10 Professional on my...