Windows 10: I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it

Discus and support I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so a while ago I found some tool that when I used it, it would essentially disable all of the Microsoft spyware and make it not auto install apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FancyLack, May 24, 2020.

1. I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it

Ok so a while ago I found some tool that when I used it, it would essentially disable all of the Microsoft spyware and make it not auto install apps anymore. I can't remember the name of the tool, and it totally borked my Windows Store app. My fiance has Xbox Game Pass so I'd like to use it. I've tried searching for the error code, done a bunch of troubleshooting, no avail. And when I've tried to just do a fresh install of Windows, Steam didn't want to work right, so I'd really rather not do that. Any clues hope to fix this?

Also the error is 0x80131500

submitted by /u/FancyLack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FancyLack, May 24, 2020
  2. Giletus Win User

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, May 24, 2020
  3. fix-it tool for windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

I request you to try the below methods:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 24, 2020
  4. I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it

Need OverClocking Tools.

By OC tools do you mean that will overclock the CPU and ram as well?

If so I suggest either the windows tool that most likely came with the motherboard(if windows is a must)

I honestly suggest you use the BIOS to Oc that PC tho!

sneekypeet, May 24, 2020
Thema:

I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it

1. I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it - Similar Threads - fixed tool need

2. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  3. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  4. I need some assistance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some assistance: I’ve been having a problem with the windows 10 20h2 64bit update it’s constantly failing to update does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/glowingE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3xqin/i_need_some_assistance/
  5. I need my computer fixed NOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need my computer fixed NOW: Hello microsoft my windows 10 comouter keeps on crashing and after few days it doesnt turn on i dont know how to fix it.I saw every tutorial on youtube but none of them work please help me...
  6. i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC: i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC. Not a programmer or code writing guy but I follow instructions well. This is the crash error log: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOErrorInt32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath at System.IO.FileStream.InitString path,...
  7. i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC: i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC. Not a programmer or code writing guy but I follow instructions well. This is the crash error log: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOErrorInt32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath at System.IO.FileStream.InitString path,...
  8. I need some help

I need some help: So, I'm wanting to buy an SSD for my laptop, it says the performance would increase dramatically. But the problem is, my laptop has terrible fps on Minecraft: Java edition, so, what should I do? My Laptop is a Toshiba satellite c55-b5100. Current Specs: Windows 10: Latest...
  9. I need some assistance.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some assistance.: Normally I wouldn't care to ask anyone for help because I want to try to do/fix stuff myself but this has me stumped. I never worried about windows updating bc I never had any need to but I tried to download the xbox application to my PC and it requires version 1903, I'm...
  10. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...