Windows 10: I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

Discus and support I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thasneem 508, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know

:)

Thasneem 508, Apr 21, 2024

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Black Screen During Driver Update I forced to turn off my laptop  when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn... :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Medyen Win User

I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks I forced to turn off my laptop  when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn... :)

Medyen, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

1. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn... - Similar Threads - forced turn off

2. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  3. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  4. My laptop won't turn off or on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't turn off or on.: My laptop HP envy model 13 said it ran into an error and needed to restart. I think it might be a stopcode but I am not too sure. When my laptop reached 100% complete, it didnt turn on or off and has stated on the same blue screen for over an hour. I've tried turning it off...
  5. My laptop won't turn off or on.

My laptop won't turn off or on.: My laptop HP envy model 13 said it ran into an error and needed to restart. I think it might be a stopcode but I am not too sure. When my laptop reached 100% complete, it didnt turn on or off and has stated on the same blue screen for over an hour. I've tried turning it off...
  6. Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on: I had finished the work so I turn off the laptop but it turn back again so I thought I mistakly reboot instead so I turn it off again but the same thing happened so I hold the power button for 20 seconds to make a force shutdown. When I did this the led of the keyboard...
  7. Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on

Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on: I had finished the work so I turn off the laptop but it turn back again so I thought I mistakly reboot instead so I turn it off again but the same thing happened so I hold the power button for 20 seconds to make a force shutdown. When I did this the led of the keyboard...
  8. When I turn off my laptop it restarts.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I turn off my laptop it restarts.: Sometimes when I turn off my computer it immediately starts again, like a restart. Can someone explain to me why does it happen? If I should worry? and, how to fix it?...
  9. I used task scheduler to turn off my pc, now it won't turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I used task scheduler to turn off my pc, now it won't turn on: I followed the instructions on wikihow and it worked but now it won't turn on anymore. Can you help me? submitted by /u/DaveTheHippie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kl1tbu/i_used_task_scheduler_to_turn_off_my_pc_now_it/
  10. I Reset My Laptop, now my wifi won't turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Reset My Laptop, now my wifi won't turn on: I had to reset my Packard Bell Laptop, now the wifi won't turn on. I'm using windows 10. [ATTACH] I went into settings, on "Wifi" I pressed the virtual switch to "On"... [ATTACH] But after the blue spinny "working on it" thing spun for a bit... [ATTACH]...