Windows 10: I foresee a problem with the store app

Discus and support I foresee a problem with the store app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We use several user accounts on a single pc. We have a second pc with similar setup (and this happens on both). In recent weeks whenever I log in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 15, 2019.

1. I foresee a problem with the store app

We use several user accounts on a single pc. We have a second pc with similar setup (and this happens on both). In recent weeks whenever I log in to my account and a native app updates. As an example, Photos may update on my acc and then open fine but we find that going into another user account such as my wife’s afterwards will run into a problem opening the app. Blue box saying this app can’t open . It’s easily fixed as all need to do is open store app in my wife’s acc and check for app updates, the app will then update itself for this user too and all
    is fine. Opens no issues. So all ok. But what happens when the actual store app itself gets it’s next update. If we run into this issue there is no way for the affected user to open the store app to update itself. Any
    thoughts as I can see this possibly occurring? Anyone else note the same recent behaviour with app
    updates (I know running multiple user accounts on a single pc is prob not amazingly common)

:)

Scottyboy99, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I foresee a problem with the store app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Mar 15, 2019
  4. I foresee a problem with the store app

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

I foresee a problem with the store app

1. I foresee a problem with the store app - Similar Threads - foresee problem store

2. Microsoft store app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app problem: Dear all, I have problem after clean install windows 10. Microsoft Store app is not responding and this is result. I am sighn in in app, and have original windows 10 instaled...
  3. Microsoft store app problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store app problem: Dear all, I have problem after clean install windows 10. Microsoft Store app is not responding and this is result. I am sighn in in app, and have original windows 10 instaled...
  4. Microsoft store app problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store app problem: This is the message I get when I click on sign in icon for the app store, I am not tech savvy at all. Why is this so hard to do? "Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length'"...
  5. Problem with Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft store app: i installed the WhatsApp application from microsoft store , it had worked properly for long, since one week the app didn't respond and here i mean that didn't connect to the internet although it worked before i tried to reinstall the app again and no thing change although its...
  6. problem with store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with store app: can i get help about my Microsoft I'm trying to download Microsoft office but I'm failing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-store-app/92739b9d-da4e-49b6-8680-081a53cdfe79
  7. problem with store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with store app: can i get help about my Microsoft I'm trying to download Microsoft office but I'm failing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-store-app/92739b9d-da4e-49b6-8680-081a53cdfe79
  8. App Store problem

App Store problem: I can't download all kinds of apps and games on my windows phone. I have used window 10 in my phone so I do now. I have also email problem. I can't sign in with my gmail on this phone. so [please help me as soon as possible. Thank you...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Store-Apps

Problem with Microsoft Store-Apps: Hello. I have always had problems with Microsoft Store-Apps. I try to launch them directly from Microsoft Store I cannot open it from search option either and this pops up, very fast, and then vanishes and nothing else happens. This happens with a lot of apps and I dont...
  10. Microsoft app store problem

Microsoft app store problem: Good evening, i had to disable (from registry) windows defender suite / firewall for my network programs to work ... now many apps won't load and even microsoft app store will not start ... are there anything i can do about that ? ... tried everything, even enabling /...