Windows 10: i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days

Discus and support i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; pls help me to unlock my account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ThảoLN, May 31, 2023.

1. ThảoLN Win User

i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days

pls help me to unlock my account

:)

ThảoLN, May 31, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 31, 2023
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days :(

Zakin, May 31, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days

How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, May 31, 2023
Thema:

1. i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days - Similar Threads - forget personel account

2. Can I still sign in my ms account even if my account is restricted for 30 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still sign in my ms account even if my account is restricted for 30 days?: Microsoft suggested that I should add an alternate email address so I did. After adding my alternate email address, it says "This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 10/25/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access...
  3. Can I still sign in my ms account even if my account is restricted for 30 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I still sign in my ms account even if my account is restricted for 30 days?: Microsoft suggested that I should add an alternate email address so I did. After adding my alternate email address, it says "This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 10/25/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access...
  4. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't login a ms account and I forget my password: I don't have a DVD rom and I do not login my Microsoft account,how can I use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-login-a-ms-account-and-i-forget-my-password/ddea2c26-27d4-46d4-a516-1683c584bf46
  5. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

I don't login a ms account and I forget my password: I don't have a DVD rom and I do not login my Microsoft account,how can I use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-login-a-ms-account-and-i-forget-my-password/ddea2c26-27d4-46d4-a516-1683c584bf46
  6. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days: pls help me to unlock my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-personel-account-i-login-many-time-and/db3b130d-2e8c-4324-a3a5-617517737d9f
  8. i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days

i forget my personel account, i login many time and my account is blocked in 30 days: pls help me to unlock my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-personel-account-i-login-many-time-and/db3b130d-2e8c-4324-a3a5-617517737d9f
  9. 30 day hold on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 day hold on account: Hello.BitLocker randomly popped up during a routine restart. Now my drive is locked. I've read that the "key" might be in my Microsoft account.Logged in from different machine and it didn't recognize other computer. Says it has to send a text.Well when setting up the...
  10. 30 day hold on account

30 day hold on account: Hello.BitLocker randomly popped up during a routine restart. Now my drive is locked. I've read that the "key" might be in my Microsoft account.Logged in from different machine and it didn't recognize other computer. Says it has to send a text.Well when setting up the...