Windows 10: i forget my pin and password

Discus and support i forget my pin and password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hi i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro. windows say "your pin is required to sign in." i lost my my back up USD flash drive. forget... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Seyed AliAlizadeh, Jul 4, 2020.

1. i forget my pin and password

hi

i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro.

windows say "your pin is required to sign in."

• i lost my my back up USD flash drive.
    • forget pin is disabled

what ca i do?

:)

Seyed AliAlizadeh, Jul 4, 2020

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jul 4, 2020
  4. i forget my pin and password

Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

Hi, Fernandojose3

My name is Edward, an independent advisor trying to help.

Step 1: In the Lock screen, click on the I forgot my PIN link.

Step 2: Enter your Microsoft account password and click Next.

Step 3: If you have two-step verification turned on for your Microsoft account, you have to enter the recovery email address or phone number to verify your ownership.

Step 4: Enter the security code you’ve received from Microsoft, and click Next.

Step 5: Click on Continue to confirm. A popup will appear and you’re prompted to set up a PIN. Enter at least a minimum 4 digit new PIN number you want for your Microsoft account

After resetting PIN successfully, you can now sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account using the new PIN. However, the "I forgot my PIN" option is only available at the sign-in screen when using a Microsoft account. If you are using a local account,
    follow steps in Option 2.

If you are using a local account and forgot your PIN code, log in with your password and follow these steps below to reset your PIN.

Step 1: On your lock screen, under the PIN entry box, select Sign-in options and sign in with your password.

Step 2: Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, and click on I forgot my PIN.

Step 3: Type your account password and click OK.

Step 4: Enter your new PIN in the fields and click OK. Then a new PIN is created.

Good luck

EdwardMyers2020, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

i forget my pin and password

1. i forget my pin and password - Similar Threads - forget pin password

2. I forget my computer password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget my computer password: Hello I forget my computer password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-computer-password/3a68fe66-66a7-4ed8-99a2-0d3fa09f959d
  3. I forget my computer password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forget my computer password: Hello I forget my computer password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-computer-password/3a68fe66-66a7-4ed8-99a2-0d3fa09f959d
  4. forget Pin acount number and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forget Pin acount number and password: I use my face detection to sign on to my laptop for years but it seems it is not working recently. I want to change my pin but it requires my old PIN but I don't have it. when I press forget my PIN, it needs my account password. Is it possible to reset all my password?...
  5. forget Pin acount number and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forget Pin acount number and password: I use my face detection to sign on to my laptop for years but it seems it is not working recently. I want to change my pin but it requires my old PIN but I don't have it. when I press forget my PIN, it needs my account password. Is it possible to reset all my password?...
  6. Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password: How do I recover my pin and password from the lock screen as i dont remember. I only remember picture login. Helppppppppppppppp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-my-lockscreen-pin-and-password/0989f42c-7bcd-4dde-84df-00bb54c1d377
  7. I forget passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I forget passwords: Help me to find my forgotten passwords that I stored on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-passwords/1b0cfeda-1f5a-469d-999c-603559353422
  8. Forget my PC password

Forget my PC password: Good evening, I forgot my PC password, I have try every steps to reset the password but I can’t access my PC . What can I do?! I don’t want to delete any files. Thanks...
  9. I forget my password of my pc

I forget my password of my pc: Plz i forget my password of my pc and i wont to get back i won't some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-password-of-my-pc/7e5780dd-c274-4eb2-932d-ecc29be76aa7"
  10. PC forgets my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC forgets my password: I am running Windows 10 Pro although the PC is not on a domain, most of the time the PC runs 24\7. The problem is when I have to reboot the PC, it does not like accepting my password to log back in. If I reboot the PC and wait for it to finish loading and then log back in it...