Windows 10: I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one

Discus and support I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant recall making a pin number to get into the desktop of my laptop...I've tried every combination I can think of and it's still not letting me.in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mark key1, May 9, 2023.

1. mark key1 Win User

I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one

I cant recall making a pin number to get into the desktop of my laptop...I've tried every combination I can think of and it's still not letting me.in so what do I do to remove this so that I can enter my laptop?

:)

mark key1, May 9, 2023
  2. AddRAM Win User

Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, May 9, 2023
  3. i forget my pin and password

hi

i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro.

windows say "your pin is required to sign in."

• i lost my my back up USD flash drive.
    • forget pin is disabled

what ca i do?

Seyed AliAlizadeh, May 9, 2023
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 9, 2023
Thema:

1. I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one - Similar Threads - forget pin open

2. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't login a ms account and I forget my password: I don't have a DVD rom and I do not login my Microsoft account,how can I use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-login-a-ms-account-and-i-forget-my-password/ddea2c26-27d4-46d4-a516-1683c584bf46
  3. I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one: I cant recall making a pin number to get into the desktop of my laptop...I've tried every combination I can think of and it's still not letting me.in so what do I do to remove this so that I can enter my laptop?...
  4. I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forget my pin to open desktop and I don't recall making one: I cant recall making a pin number to get into the desktop of my laptop...I've tried every combination I can think of and it's still not letting me.in so what do I do to remove this so that I can enter my laptop?...
  5. I forget password and I don't have that button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forget password and I don't have that button: I forget password but after I put incorrect password I don't have button 'I forget my password' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-password-and-i-dont-have-that-button/0ee257a2-4e27-4ede-8389-f21f45cb1684
  6. I forget password and I don't have that button

I forget password and I don't have that button: I forget password but after I put incorrect password I don't have button 'I forget my password' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-password-and-i-dont-have-that-button/0ee257a2-4e27-4ede-8389-f21f45cb1684
  7. Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it: Hi! This morning Windows asked for pin and I cannot recall it. Also I don’t recall security answers. Tried to do troubleshooting/advanced options/uninstall updates/ uninstall latest feature update. When I click uninstall latest feature updates, I got: we ran into a problem ,...
  8. Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it

Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it: Hi! This morning Windows asked for pin and I cannot recall it. Also I don’t recall security answers. Tried to do troubleshooting/advanced options/uninstall updates/ uninstall latest feature update. When I click uninstall latest feature updates, I got: we ran into a problem ,...
  9. i forget my pin and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i forget my pin and password: hi i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro. windows say "your pin is required to sign in." i lost my my back up USD flash drive. forget pin is disabled what ca i do?...
  10. I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one: So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was asked for a PIN even though I never set one. And now I can't log in to the store for something that I've paid for. Help???...