Windows 10: I forgot my account

Discus and support I forgot my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I forgot my account that I made a few years ago when I wanted to redeem my free edition of Minecraft Windows 10 for buying Java Edition. I had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by (OOF), Jun 28, 2019.

1. (OOF) Win User

I forgot my account

So I forgot my account that I made a few years ago when I wanted to redeem my free edition of Minecraft Windows 10 for buying Java Edition. I had no other emails or phone numbers linked to the account, so I don't know what to do. I've tried all the recovery options but to no avail. If you have any information on how I could recover my account, i would appreciative.

:)

(OOF), Jun 28, 2019

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 28, 2019
  4. I forgot my account

forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

I forgot my account

1. I forgot my account - Similar Threads - forgot account

2. I forgot the password for an older windows user account. It is also tied to an old email.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot the password for an older windows user account. It is also tied to an old email.: I have an older laptop with an older user account on it. There is 2GB of files tied to this account. It uses an old email address and I forgot the password. Is there a way for me to access this user account so I can retrieve the files and then remove the account?...
  3. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  4. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  5. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...: Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help...
  7. Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...: Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help...
  8. Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I forgot my password for my administrator account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password for my administrator account.: I brought this computer off of Facebook Marketplace. When I first got it, the account was in administrator mode. I didn't want it to be in administrator mode tho. I first put the account off of administrator mode which disabled the account, so I put it back in administrator...
  10. I forgot my password for my administrator account.

I forgot my password for my administrator account.: I brought this computer off of Facebook Marketplace. When I first got it, the account was in administrator mode. I didn't want it to be in administrator mode tho. I first put the account off of administrator mode which disabled the account, so I put it back in administrator...