Windows 10: I forgot my admin password after putting windows into safe boot, I have followed tutorials...

Discus and support I forgot my admin password after putting windows into safe boot, I have followed tutorials... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaxAiello [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaxAiello, Mar 13, 2020.

1. I forgot my admin password after putting windows into safe boot, I have followed tutorials...

/u/MaxAiello, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 13, 2020
  4. I forgot my admin password after putting windows into safe boot, I have followed tutorials...

Forgot password....

did u try booting from safe mode. i think windows dont ask for a password when u enter to safe mode

LittleLizard, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

I forgot my admin password after putting windows into safe boot, I have followed tutorials...

1. I forgot my admin password after putting windows into safe boot, I have followed tutorials... - Similar Threads - forgot admin password

2. I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.: Can I bypass it in any way? I really want to use my PC again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-a-boot-password-on-my-pc-and-i-forgot-it/9da9d487-2748-4453-a156-628aefc244c8
  3. I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.: Can I bypass it in any way? I really want to use my PC again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-a-boot-password-on-my-pc-and-i-forgot-it/9da9d487-2748-4453-a156-628aefc244c8
  4. I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i forgot my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i forgot my admin password: hello team actually i forgot my admin password.how can i reset my password without a iso file .i have my local user account password.but i dont administrator password.please help with this issue....
  6. Windows in safe mode but forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows in safe mode but forgot admin password: Hi, As my system troubleshooting, I suppose to boot my Windows 10 in Safemode through msconfig, but my Admin password to log in is not accepting. Even I change new password to my account but windows in safe mode it's not updated. How to resolve the issue....
  7. Forgot Admin password and I have the BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot Admin password and I have the BSOD: I just updated win 10 and everything was running fine I should have quit there but I did not. I have alienware 17 r2 laptop so I went to the dell site and use detect drivers it found a couple I let it download and install after that I got the BSOD with the error code of PNP...
  8. I forgot my admin password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my admin password.: Hi, I have windows 10 professional installed on my Dell XPS. It has 2 users. One user is non-admin with no privileged. Another is the admin user. I have forgotten the admin user password. I do not have a disk or usb or anything to recover. I need help. We did not add...
  9. In Safe Mode, forgot Admin password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In Safe Mode, forgot Admin password.: Hello, I had to restart my computer to Safe mode. Unfortunately, i forgot my password. However, from what ive read, I might still have hope because I think my account is tied to my Microsoft account because when I enter Safe Mode with Command Prompt i see my account name and...
  10. I booted my PC into safe mode using MSCONFIG, I forgot the admin password and now I cannot...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I booted my PC into safe mode using MSCONFIG, I forgot the admin password and now I cannot...: Hi, I went into safe mode on my PC using MSCONFIG and I tried to log in but instead of PIN it is Password. I know you can get out of this through command prompt in the BIOS, but when I try to put in my microsoft account password, it says it is wrong while I am 100% sure that...