Windows 10: i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8

Discus and support i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lisa long1, Aug 26, 2022.

1. i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8

i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8

:)

lisa long1, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

Tenforo, Aug 26, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

If you kill the power three times, on the third boot a Windows 10 PC will boot to the recovery environment, showing this screen.

i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8 [​IMG]

Choose Advanced Options to get to this...

Click on Troubleshoot takes you here...

Click on Advanced Options to get this...

Where you should click on Command Prompt. The command prompt will open, now you can carry on from step 2 in Option Four of @Brink's Tutorial I linked to earlier. At no point should you be asked for an account or password.

If this is not what happens for you please describe what you do see, with screenshots if possible.

Tenforo, Aug 26, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Forgot my password

If you don't already you might consider using a password manager. In addition to online usernames and passwords you could store your Windows user name, password, and PIN there. If you ever forget this information you could log into the password manager on your phone and retrieve it there.

When Windows is installed the first user is of user type Administrator. Additional users are of user type Standard unless the added user requires otherwise.

There is also a built-in user named Administrator that has a user type of Administrator. By default this user is hidden but you can un-hide it if you wish using your regular account that has user type of Administrator.

Code:
    On my desktop I log in using my password. On my laptop I normally log in using my fingerprint. The fallback is my PIN and then my password.

The accounts on my laptop including the hidden Administrator account.

Tenforo, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8

1. i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8 - Similar Threads - forgot administrator password

2. I forgot my administrator account password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my administrator account password.: I have an administrator account and I do not know how to change my forgotten password. When I search up it tells me how to change passwords on a local account....
  3. I forgot my password for my administrator account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password for my administrator account.: I brought this computer off of Facebook Marketplace. When I first got it, the account was in administrator mode. I didn't want it to be in administrator mode tho. I first put the account off of administrator mode which disabled the account, so I put it back in administrator...
  4. I forgot my password for my administrator account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password for my administrator account.: I brought this computer off of Facebook Marketplace. When I first got it, the account was in administrator mode. I didn't want it to be in administrator mode tho. I first put the account off of administrator mode which disabled the account, so I put it back in administrator...
  5. i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8: i forgot my administrator password on my toshiba windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-administrator-password-on-my-toshiba/f3f6a9a8-8339-4362-9a5f-237ebeaccbff
  6. I forgot my administrator password local password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my administrator password local password: Is there a way to bypass the administrator password? I didn't use a Microsoft account, it is a local password. I tried safe mode and I still can't get in. I didn't back up my files and I have word documents and power point files that I want to recover. Please let me know what...
  7. I forgot my administrator password local password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my administrator password local password: Is there a way to bypass the administrator password? I didn't use a Microsoft account, it is a local password. I tried safe mode and I still can't get in. I didn't back up my files and I have word documents and power point files that I want to recover. Please let me know what...
  8. I forgot my administrator password local password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I forgot my administrator password on windows10

I forgot my administrator password on windows10: i am locked out as administrator on my pc. i can still log in with my microsoft email account but i cant do anything because i am not administrator i tried resetting my microsoft password and the only thing that changed was my password for microsoft what can i do...
  10. Forgot my windows administrator password

Forgot my windows administrator password: Currently my pc is on windows 10 v.1903. I can login to my pc with the PIN. But I forgot my password. How to recover or reset the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-windows-administrator-password/052166c5-1499-424b-b38f-4e11fcf39b1e"