Windows 10: I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help?

Discus and support I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently asked for a solution to changing my local account password, but every question is the same. I can access this PC with my PIN, but my local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GregDimmie, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help?

I recently asked for a solution to changing my local account password, but every question is the same. I can access this PC with my PIN, but my local password and my security questions are lost in my brain. I am considering using a bootable USB to reset it, but I want to see if there is another, official solution to this. Is there a way I can reset my local password and my security questions without losing data?

:)

GregDimmie, Jan 23, 2023

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Forgot password for the local account.

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

I suggest you to refer the link on I forgot my local account password
    by Sachin Venkatesh
    replied on February 9, 2016 and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance on Windows 10 we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 23, 2023
  4. I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help?

Forgot Local Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and reset the password for the local account and check.

• Login in to your Microsoft account.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Select Computer Management.

• Click on Local user and group.

• In the right window pane, double click on user’s folder.

• Right click on local user account and select set password and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help?

1. I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help? - Similar Threads - forgot local account

2. I forgot my Windows local account password. I have not created any security questions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my Windows local account password. I have not created any security questions...: Please help me guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-local-account-password-i-have/7038423d-6db6-459c-ad79-ca2ec5309250
  3. I forgot my Windows local account password. I have not created any security questions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my Windows local account password. I have not created any security questions...: Please help me guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-local-account-password-i-have/7038423d-6db6-459c-ad79-ca2ec5309250
  4. I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help?

I forgot my local account password and it's security questions. Any help?: I recently asked for a solution to changing my local account password, but every question is the same. I can access this PC with my PIN, but my local password and my security questions are lost in my brain. I am considering using a bootable USB to reset it, but I want to see...
  5. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  6. I forgot my local accounts password

I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  7. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Can someone help? I forgot my local password and there are no security questions and reset...

Can someone help? I forgot my local password and there are no security questions and reset...: Can someone help? I forgot my local password and there are no security questions and reset password link option available. Please help.. My laptop is connected to the internet, and I already tried to find reset password link from login screen after entered wrong password....
  9. Password That I Forgot Of Local Account

Password That I Forgot Of Local Account: i had signed with local account i dont remember password and well security questions..what can i do for it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-that-i-forgot-of-local-account/beba5caa-be69-4d2a-a136-792c9d2cb004
  10. forgot my password , local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot my password , local account: I used to have the setting turned on so that every time my computer sleeps, i needed to enter a password. i turned it off so that i could just log in and out with 1 click, because i was planning to bring it into a repair shop for service, i did not want to have to tell them...