Windows 10: I forgot my microsoft 10 password but have picture code.

Discus and support I forgot my microsoft 10 password but have picture code. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I went to the pictures passcode way to get in on Microsoft 10, but now there are other passcodes I am not remembering and they are asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dori5622, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Dori5622 Win User

I forgot my microsoft 10 password but have picture code.

Hello all,

I went to the pictures passcode way to get in on Microsoft 10, but now there are other passcodes I am not remembering and they are asking for my Microsoft password. So now I have forgotten my Microsoft password because I used the picture code for so long. Does anyone know an easy way to get my password since really I have authorization to get into Microsoft except it is the picture way not the password way. I would think this would be easy. It now does not seem so easy. Thank you for any advice.

:)

Dori5622, Sep 8, 2019

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Remon Ont, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I forgot my microsoft 10 password but have picture code. - Similar Threads - forgot microsoft password

2. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  3. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  4. Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...: I am used to using my Picture Password so much that I forgot what my Text password is. My brother used my laptop and has logged in with my pic password incorrectly and he said there appeared a dialogue that had the OK button and he mindlessly clicked it thinking it was a...
  5. Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...: I am used to using my Picture Password so much that I forgot what my Text password is. My brother used my laptop and has logged in with my pic password incorrectly and he said there appeared a dialogue that had the OK button and he mindlessly clicked it thinking it was a...
  6. Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password: The password I have used since I purchased this laptop has always worked, but suddenly it will not accept this password. Underneath the Password box is 'Forgot Password' which I have clicked on without any result, it just retuirns to the main Password screen. This is the main...
  8. Forgot password and no picture sign in

Forgot password and no picture sign in: I have a picture sign in option and I always log in using the picture up until I forgot my password (my bad). Last night my power was out and computer shut down. when I try to log in, the picture sign in is not an option, how do i make it an option?...
  9. forgot my password for microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot my password for microsoft: i cant get anything downloaded on my computer i even made a new outlook acct so i could maybe update my computer with it. ok it had an old phone number I cant access now. how can u bypass so I can download apps and update my laptop...
  10. I forgot my laptop's password since I use a picture password

I forgot my laptop's password since I use a picture password: I've been using a picture password for a few months, so I thought I would change it. The problem is I don't remember my laptop's password and the hint isn't enough. I've tried resetting the password, but I only managed to reset my Microsoft login. I'd like to know if there's...