Windows 10: I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost.

Discus and support I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by อธิปยุทธวรวิทย์, May 23, 2020.

1. I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost.

I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost. 076cc11e-d31f-4a90-9f6d-ba0a016e9013?upload=true.png I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost.

:)

อธิปยุทธวรวิทย์, May 23, 2020

2. Forgot the Windows 10 password, unable to change it.

Original title: Notebook

I forgot the password to my Win 10 notebook. I can access via a PIN, but can't change password without the old password which I forgot.

VirginiaRounds, May 23, 2020
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 23, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost.

Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost. :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost.

1. I forgot my old notebook password. My old notebook is lost. - Similar Threads - forgot old notebook

2. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  3. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  4. Lost notebook on reboot

Lost notebook on reboot: Power outage - several notebook pages waiting to review and print lost ? Do the go to the cloud to be retrieved ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-notebook-on-reboot/9df991dc-bdec-40a5-b50f-32183000da40
  5. Delete Old Notebooks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Old Notebooks: If I open OneNote for Windows on my Desktop and select "More Notebooks", I see a list of old Notebooks that have not been accessed for in some cases years. If I try and open them I get an error saying that the notes could not be opened. Since I cant open them, I can't delete...
  6. Delete Old Notebooks

Delete Old Notebooks: If I open OneNote for Windows on my Desktop and select "More Notebooks", I see a list of old Notebooks that have not been accessed for in some cases years. If I try and open them I get an error saying that the notes could not be opened. Since I cant open them, I can't delete...
  7. 32 bit for old Notebook?

in Windows 10 Support
    32 bit for old Notebook?: i did a fresh install of W10 21H1 (build 19043.928) on a Satellite C45-ASP4310FL and the system gets frozen or hangs up while working and i dont know what causes it, i ran Memory and HDD tests and they seem ok. Is 32 bit W10 version more suitable for this computer? I will...
  8. getting a new theme on this old notebook.

in Windows 10 Customization
    getting a new theme on this old notebook.: I am back to using the old laptop again while my new one is replaced. How do I get a new win10 theme? this looks like an old win7 one, and there are no options. Also, the quick launch bar color cannot be changed. I like the one on my new laptop. It has better icons,...
  9. I forgot my old password and cannot login

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my old password and cannot login: Can I get access to my old password in some way? I had a critical error and decided I have to start my laptop in the Safe Mode with network. However when I entered the password, the machine told me that I was offline and I have to enter the old password that I used to login...
  10. my notebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my notebook: in my notebook I lost a section. Even in deleted notes I cannot find it. I know it must be somewhere. but where? please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notebook/339ec179-6b1b-4f5f-855f-95bbbd130033"