Windows 10: I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top

Discus and support I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Unable to reset password on desk top... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JanetHaley1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top

Unable to reset password on desk top

:)

JanetHaley1, Nov 5, 2018

2. I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top

Unable to reset password on desk top

JanetHaley1, Nov 6, 2018
  3. I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Nov 6, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top

1. I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top - Similar Threads - forgot password unable

2. Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.: Hello there,I am facing issue that I can't reset my password of my laptop. I am using Windows 10. I forgot the password so I want to reset it but couldn't do that. Also there is another issue previously I could change and set PIN lock on my laptop but now I couldn't do both...
  3. Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.: Hello there,I am facing issue that I can't reset my password of my laptop. I am using Windows 10. I forgot the password so I want to reset it but couldn't do that. Also there is another issue previously I could change and set PIN lock on my laptop but now I couldn't do both...
  4. Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  6. forgot my password. can't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot my password. can't reset: so I have an asus laptop with windows 10 and I forgot my password. I don't have an administrator account, there is just one account. I don't have access to a disc or USB that I could use. I tired to reset but it said I don't have enough space and that I need to free up space....
  7. forgot my password. can't reset

forgot my password. can't reset: so I have an asus laptop with windows 10 and I forgot my password. I don't have an administrator account, there is just one account. I don't have access to a disc or USB that I could use. I tired to reset but it said I don't have enough space and that I need to free up space....
  8. forgot my password. can't reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. i forgot my password to get into my hp windows 10 desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    i forgot my password to get into my hp windows 10 desk top: password help to log in my desktop hp windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-get-into-my-hp-windows-10/57ee6e5b-8486-404d-a77b-5b6e200aa33d
  10. Who to reset the password...? . I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Who to reset the password...? . I forgot my password: Help me for rest my laptop password.. I can't enter in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-to-reset-the-password-i-forgot-my-password/ddb1ad77-eaeb-4ece-af7b-05b38defa2a5