Windows 10: I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it.

Discus and support I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem with my Microsoft windows account and I cant sign into it because I forgot the password. When I click "Forgot my PIN" it says... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by АнтонСтоянов, May 10, 2021.

1. I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it.

Hello,I have a problem with my Microsoft windows account and I cant sign into it because I forgot the password. When I click "Forgot my PIN" it says "Just a moment" and loads for 5 seconds then it gets back and every time I do this is always the same. I tried so many things:Created a Administrator account and tried to change the password when I run netplwiz but it didn't work. I think it didn't work because local users can't change Microsoft user's passwords. Tried to change the password from Microsoft account Home but there isn't such an option.The only thing that I want

:)

АнтонСтоянов, May 10, 2021

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 10, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 10, 2021
  4. I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it.

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it. :).

zekrahminator, May 10, 2021
Thema:

I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it.

1. I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it. - Similar Threads - forgot password Microsoft

2. I cant change my microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my microsoft account password: I have a microsoft account that i cant remember its password and when i m trying to reset it when i m putting the email to verify that thats the correct one on my email have not been sent any code....
  3. I cant change my microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant change my microsoft account password: I have a microsoft account that i cant remember its password and when i m trying to reset it when i m putting the email to verify that thats the correct one on my email have not been sent any code....
  4. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  5. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  7. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  8. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  9. i forgot my Microsoft account password

10. I forgot my microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my microsoft account password: I have two account in Microsoft i know this account's password but i forgot my second account password and i have applied thousands of time in forgot password section but it always show "theinformation you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your accountownership"...