Windows 10: I forgot my password

Discus and support I forgot my password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I forgot my password hp laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password/0092ac5b-0d02-4b3a-9301-b5715a8556f2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ahmedibrahim_599, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I forgot my password

I forgot my password hp laptop

:)

ahmedibrahim_599, Jul 6, 2019

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 6, 2019
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I forgot my password

Remon Ont, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

I forgot my password

1. I forgot my password - Similar Threads - forgot password

2. Windows Login Forgot Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login Forgot Password: Hi. I need help in logging in to my local PC. I installed an anti-virus and it prompted me to reboot in safe mode, so i did. But when I did, it asked me my password for login. The thing is, I don't know the password. I've only used my pin every time for over a year now and...
  3. Forgot Admin Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Admin Password: Hi, I bought a laptop a couple of years ago and added a couple of users... 1 of them being and administrator, I remember all the local users password, whereas the admin password is the one I forgot. I need to reset the password so I can have all administrator access....
  4. Forgot PIN and Password

Forgot PIN and Password: Hello, I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time Now i cant connect I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook. My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password....
  5. forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated: hello guy, I recently updated my laptop and realized that i don't remember my password since i am using PIN to login for quiet some time, so still I can login and use my Laptop without any issue. Is there any way i can recover my password. I am using local account, Microsoft...
  6. forgot admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot admin password: Hello everyone Can you tell me program or what i recovery password i try everything. Try from microsoft-live but dont change.When i try to click to reset password show me this feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive Please,help :))) Thank you,everyone!!!...
  7. Forgot windows 10 password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot windows 10 password: hi, i am using a hp laptop with a finger print sensor to login to windows. i made some changes in startup “msconfig” windows restarted in safe mod and now asking for password and i cant remmeber it and i hooked up the internet cable to use the “i forgot my password” option...
  8. Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop: Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop I do have access to my Microsoft account on my desktop and have generated a recovery / authenticator code Laptop license probably differs from my desktop license, not sure I can dig out...
  9. Forgot admin password

Forgot admin password: I forgot my Admin password on my Toshiba laptop. Thank you [Original Title: admin password] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/744ef23a-6861-4763-8e47-f2042c8a6cac"
  10. Forgot password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot password: My mother forgot her password and now she can't get into her computer. And no she didn't do the password reset wizard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password/d8580ea9-bb6e-4e2c-895c-a853ec3d8beb