Windows 10: I forgot my password

Discus and support I forgot my password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, İ forgot my password i cant log in. Please help i dont want to delete my files.Please help it been a long time that i didnt have my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by barlasozkokten32, Jan 17, 2020.

1. I forgot my password

Hello Microsoft,

İ forgot my password i cant log in. Please help i dont want to delete my files.Please help it been a long time that i didnt have my pc thats why i forgot it please help

:)

barlasozkokten32, Jan 17, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 17, 2020
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I forgot my password

Remon Ont, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

I forgot my password

1. I forgot my password - Similar Threads - forgot password

2. Could not use forgot password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could not use forgot password: Hi, Forgot my PIN to Login. I pressed Forgot Password option on Login screen to reset Password. The screen went blank than return to Login screen again. Also could not login in with Microsoft Account Password even though Password is correct. Please advise...
  3. I FORGOT BIOS PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I FORGOT BIOS PASSWORD: So lately my laptop has been acting up. I wanted to reset it but "There was a problem... nothing was changed". So, I thought of doing a clean install, that went well until I had to get into BIOS, my BIOS key wasn't working but I was able to find an alternative. Then the...
  4. I forgot my login password

I forgot my login password: Nuvision 2n1. How do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-login-password/7c84cf73-3e7f-4142-8a8c-9cb7025a5630"
  5. forgot admin password with additional security settings Reset my PC disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot admin password with additional security settings Reset my PC disabled: hi there, Ran into some issues with a common laptop Lenovo thinkpad running on windows 10. The security settings were done in a way that only admin can make security changes I.e reset the PC function and of cause the admin password has been forgotten. There is no way to log...
  6. i forgot my outlook password

i forgot my outlook password: i use my outlook email for my ps4 and my family uses it but we cant download or do anything anymore since we forgot the password and i have tried to support and every thing. but to no answer i need some help i have try the recovery forums and anything i need a human. also...
  7. I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the password: I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-in-to-my-dell-laptop-because-i-forgot/1d20998d-2049-4473-a441-35ea6a9a2065
  8. Forgot password

Forgot password: I forgot the password I used on my ASUS transformer and even though I changed my password, it won't let me use the one I just made because it isn't connected to the internet. Is there any way to factory reset the device without first logging into it? Or is there a way for me...
  9. i have dell inspirion 5735 I forgot windows password how do I reset it from a different...

i have dell inspirion 5735 I forgot windows password how do I reset it from a different...: i have dell inspirion 5735 I forgot windows password how do I reset it from a different computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-dell-inspirion-5735-i-forgot-windows/96b975a2-6e52-4225-b411-76aec9b35c75"
  10. Cannot Log on Windows 10 Computer - Forgot Password

Cannot Log on Windows 10 Computer - Forgot Password: Tried to boot uo in Safe Mode to fix a problem with 3rd party software. It asks for a Password which I haven't used in years / am used to using a Pin. I'm in Florida for 3 months and my password is written down in Ohio. How can I get signed in to my Computer? I have tried...