Windows 10: I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

Discus and support I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JioMadayag, Jan 13, 2022.

1. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to guess my pin too many times. Hope someone can help me thank you.

:)

JioMadayag, Jan 13, 2022

2. Forgot Login PIN

Hello,

I setup a login pin on my Laptop Account using my email address. I forgot my PIN and i cannot access my laptop anymore. How can i remove the PIN using my microsoft account? I already know its password.

KolaynaArnaout, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 13, 2022
  4. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

1. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop - Similar Threads - Forgot Pin cant

2. I forgot my Dell laptop PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my Dell laptop PIN: Tried several times msg pop-up to enter A1B2C3. There is no option to reset PIN or “I FORGOT MY PIN”. I’ve tried methods shift-restart - no option for ' Reset Your PC'<Changed to a question>...
  3. I forgot my Dell laptop PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my Dell laptop PIN: Tried several times msg pop-up to enter A1B2C3. There is no option to reset PIN or “I FORGOT MY PIN”. I’ve tried methods shift-restart - no option for ' Reset Your PC'...
  4. I forgot my pin for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin for login: I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it take to receive a PIN? My security info change has been pending for the last 2 hours...Please respond To: *** Email address is...
  5. I forgot my pin for login

I forgot my pin for login: I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it take to receive a PIN? My security info change has been pending for the last 2 hours...Please respond To: *** Email address is...
  6. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin and i cant reset it: So ive been always logging into my computer after a restart with the fingerprint option and it doesnt ask me for anything elseAlthough this time, after ive entered my fingerprint it says "Your PIN is required to sign in", and i dont remember what my pin is, i setted it 2...
  7. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

I forgot my pin and i cant reset it: So ive been always logging into my computer after a restart with the fingerprint option and it doesnt ask me for anything elseAlthough this time, after ive entered my fingerprint it says "Your PIN is required to sign in", and i dont remember what my pin is, i setted it 2...
  8. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

9. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  10. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...