Windows 10: "i forgot my pin" doesn't work

Discus and support "i forgot my pin" doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Karddo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z7a1ye/i_forgot_my_pin_doesnt_work/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Karddo, Nov 28, 2022.

1. /u/Karddo Win User

"i forgot my pin" doesn't work

/u/Karddo, Nov 28, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

"i forgot my pin" doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 28, 2022
  4. "i forgot my pin" doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

"i forgot my pin" doesn't work

1. "i forgot my pin" doesn't work - Similar Threads - forgot pin doesn't

2. I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.: Windows suddenly requires to use pin code to log in my ASUS laptop. But I don't remember that I have a pin code before. But I cannot choose the forgot the pin either....
  3. I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.: Windows suddenly requires to use pin code to log in my ASUS laptop. But I don't remember that I have a pin code before. But I cannot choose the forgot the pin either....
  4. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my PIN: Yesterday, my PC asked me to change my PIN because of some organization stuff. But today, the new PIN I set up doesn't work when I try to use my PC. I even tried using my Microsoft password, which works fine elsewhere, but no luck.I thought of using the "Forgot my PIN"...
  5. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work: I recently bought a new PC and set up my windows account. I have meanwhile forgotten my pin and when I try to log on now, I can't reset the Pin because the Wi-Fi isn't working. The icon looks like the globe with a minus sign on top of it.My PC doesn't have Ethernet cable slot...
  6. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work: I recently bought a new PC and set up my windows account. I have meanwhile forgotten my pin and when I try to log on now, I can't reset the Pin because the Wi-Fi isn't working. The icon looks like the globe with a minus sign on top of it.My PC doesn't have Ethernet cable slot...
  7. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I forgot my pin

I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...
  9. Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.: I am attempting to log in with my Microsft account and I don't know my Windows Hello Pin. I went into Settings> Accounts> Sign-In Options> Windows Hello Pin> I Forgot My Pin. Whenever I press the button a blank grey popup appears and then it closes, stopping me from changing...
  10. I forgot my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my PIN: When trying to remove the "PIN request" at login and following the instructions to do so, the "I forgot my PIN" does not display in the "Windows Hello PIN" box. The only hot-links in the box are "Learn More" and "Add" neither of which gets me where I need to be. -- Thanks....