Windows 10: I forgot my pin for login

Discus and support I forgot my pin for login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matej Grabrijan, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I forgot my pin for login

I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it take to receive a PIN? My security info change has been pending for the last 2 hours...Please respond To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Matej Grabrijan, Nov 29, 2022
  2. aReply4u Win User

PIN not accepting to login in windows...

welcome : What do you mean by Problem is that,.

"Even there is no option to enter the password"

So comfirm after, you try to type the PIN. You don't

see the option "Forgot my PIN" underneath the [Typing field]

but if you see the "I Forgot My PIN" option : Follow steps to reset it

To reset your PIN:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click Accounts.
    3. Click Login Options.
    4. In the PIN section, click I forgot my PIN.
    5. Check your password and click OK.
    6. On the next screen, create a new PIN and follow screen instructions
    7. Restart your PC and verify that you can login with the new PIN

if the above steps fail them : Apply the fix on this video

aReply4u, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Forgot Login PIN

Hello,

I setup a login pin on my Laptop Account using my email address. I forgot my PIN and i cannot access my laptop anymore. How can i remove the PIN using my microsoft account? I already know its password.

KolaynaArnaout, Nov 29, 2022
  4. I forgot my pin for login

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

I forgot my pin for login

1. I forgot my pin for login - Similar Threads - forgot pin login

2. I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset: I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-computer-login-pin-how-to-reset/0d42a74f-f6b7-4ed1-8ebb-104701a16efc
  3. I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset: I forgot my computer login pin. how to reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-computer-login-pin-how-to-reset/0d42a74f-f6b7-4ed1-8ebb-104701a16efc
  4. I forgot my pin for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin for login: I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it take to receive a PIN? My security info change has been pending for the last 2 hours...Please respond To: *** Email address is...
  5. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  6. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  7. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I forgot my pin

I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...
  9. Forgot my Windows login PIN and no option for login with password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my Windows login PIN and no option for login with password: Hi,This windows laptop has three accounts configured with one account as admin. Unfortunately, I forgot the PIN for the Admin account. If the other members trying to download any app it asks for Admin account PIN. Though I remember the Admin account password, I don't have the...
  10. I forgot my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my PIN: When trying to remove the "PIN request" at login and following the instructions to do so, the "I forgot my PIN" does not display in the "Windows Hello PIN" box. The only hot-links in the box are "Learn More" and "Add" neither of which gets me where I need to be. -- Thanks....