Windows 10: I forgot my pin problem

Discus and support I forgot my pin problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have forgotten my pin and now everytime that i press "I forgot my pin" to reset my pin it puts up a message saying "Search for app in the Store" whay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/potato_bomb_, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I forgot my pin problem

i have forgotten my pin and now everytime that i press "I forgot my pin" to reset my pin it puts up a message saying "Search for app in the Store" whay can i do to fix this?

submitted by /u/potato_bomb_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/potato_bomb_, Apr 4, 2021

2. Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 4, 2021
  4. I forgot my pin problem

Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

Hi Christian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When was the Pin created?

Are you able to sign in with your Pin? If you are unable to I would suggest you to refer to the suggestion from Jessen P replied on April 25, 2015 and check if that helps.

Unable to sign in with my PIN in Windows 10 Technical Preview

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

I forgot my pin problem

1. I forgot my pin problem - Similar Threads - forgot pin problem

2. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my PIN: Yesterday, my PC asked me to change my PIN because of some organization stuff. But today, the new PIN I set up doesn't work when I try to use my PC. I even tried using my Microsoft password, which works fine elsewhere, but no luck.I thought of using the "Forgot my PIN"...
  3. I forgot my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my PIN: Yesterday, my PC asked me to change my PIN because of some organization stuff. But today, the new PIN I set up doesn't work when I try to use my PC. I even tried using my Microsoft password, which works fine elsewhere, but no luck.I thought of using the "Forgot my PIN"...
  4. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I forgot my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...
  6. I forgot my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...
  7. I forgot my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I forgot my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my PIN: When trying to remove the "PIN request" at login and following the instructions to do so, the "I forgot my PIN" does not display in the "Windows Hello PIN" box. The only hot-links in the box are "Learn More" and "Add" neither of which gets me where I need to be. -- Thanks....
  9. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my PIN: Hello I forgot my PIN so now I can log in my PC. Please tell me how to fix this, I need to log in my PC, all of my data store in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin/d4ded9b7-3d10-4642-88cd-bdfa3a656b12
  10. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my PIN: Hello I forgot my PIN so now I can log in my PC. Please tell me how to fix this, I need to log in my PC, all of my data store in this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin/07c56ff9-4131-491c-97a0-c8218699020e