Windows 10: I forgot my PIN

Discus and support I forgot my PIN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I forgot my PIN so now I can log in my PC. Please tell me how to fix this, I need to log in my PC, all of my data store in this PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hoangtrung1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I forgot my PIN

Hello

I forgot my PIN so now I can log in my PC. Please tell me how to fix this, I need to log in my PC, all of my data store in this PC.

:)

hoangtrung1, Aug 12, 2019

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Entegy Win User

I forgot my PIN

Forgot PIN

If you forgot the PIN, you have no choice but to hard reset the phone and start from scratch. You can't bypass the PIN. If you could, there would be no point to the PIN.

Entegy, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

I forgot my PIN

1. I forgot my PIN - Similar Threads - forgot PIN

2. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my PIN: Hello I forgot my PIN so now I can log in my PC. Please tell me how to fix this, I need to log in my PC, all of my data store in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin/d4ded9b7-3d10-4642-88cd-bdfa3a656b12
  3. Forgot admin pin/pasword

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot admin pin/pasword: I used the free upgrade when it was available on my laptop (over a year ago). I forgot the password so now I have a laptop with windows 10 but no updates and it is a security problem. Since the free upgrade did not include the forgot pin/password option, I am stuck. What now?...
  4. Forgot PIN and Password

Forgot PIN and Password: Hello, I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time Now i cant connect I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook. My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password....
  5. forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated: hello guy, I recently updated my laptop and realized that i don't remember my password since i am using PIN to login for quiet some time, so still I can login and use my Laptop without any issue. Is there any way i can recover my password. I am using local account, Microsoft...
  6. Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop: Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop I do have access to my Microsoft account on my desktop and have generated a recovery / authenticator code Laptop license probably differs from my desktop license, not sure I can dig out...
  7. I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.

I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.: I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help. * Moved from outlook.com * Original title: Password * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  8. Forgot Windows 10 PIN

Forgot Windows 10 PIN: I forgot my sign on PIN on a PC running Windows 10 Home. It is set up as a local PC. When I click on " I forgot my PIN" nothing happens... How can I unlock my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-10-pin/20c81526-1fcb-4bc4-8593-7a34ec5f12bf
  9. I forgot my PIN.

I forgot my PIN.: I always use Face Recognition to open my Surface so I forgot my PIN. Today it did not work and keeps asking for my PIN. I forgot my PIN. So I cannot open my surface. What can I do?...
  10. I forgot password and pin on Dell desktop!!

I forgot password and pin on Dell desktop!!: I use a Dell Studio Desktop that was running Vista but upgraded to Windows 10, haven't used it in a while!! I forgot password and pin I assigned to it , anyway to unlock without losing everything? No I didn't stash or hide back up, silly of me!!! Moved from: Accounts,...