Windows 10: I forgot my pin

Discus and support I forgot my pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Padoramus, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Padoramus Win User

I forgot my pin

How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional free space is needed on the drive where windows is installed. Free up space and try again"?

:)

Padoramus, Nov 15, 2021

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Entegy Win User

I forgot my pin

Forgot PIN

If you forgot the PIN, you have no choice but to hard reset the phone and start from scratch. You can't bypass the PIN. If you could, there would be no point to the PIN.

Entegy, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

I forgot my pin

1. I forgot my pin - Similar Threads - forgot pin

2. How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???: So i tried to change my pin but it requested my old pin that i dont remember so i clicked "I forgot my pin" and when i followed the instructions it lead me to the same place and i dont know how to reset my pin. Can you help me please? Thank you.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change my pin if it leads me into circles . And i forgot my pin. ???: So i tried to change my pin but it requested my old pin that i dont remember so i clicked "I forgot my pin" and when i followed the instructions it lead me to the same place and i dont know how to reset my pin. Can you help me please? Thank you.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  5. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  6. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  7. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  8. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  9. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  10. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...