Windows 10: i forgot my product key.i can't find it.i don't know what to do.

Discus and support i forgot my product key.i can't find it.i don't know what to do. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i forgot my product key.i can't find it.i don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by z.jam, Feb 19, 2019.

1. z.jam Win User

i forgot my product key.i can't find it.i don't know what to do.

:)

z.jam, Feb 19, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 19, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 19, 2019
  4. AddRAM Win User

windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

1. i forgot my product key.i can't find it.i don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - forgot product key

2. i forgot my product key but i know my product id??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my product key but i know my product id??: Can anyone help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-product-key-but-i-know-my-product-id/a97de7dc-a01f-4107-89b6-c039a2fc3de3
  3. i forgot my product key but i know my product id??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i forgot my product key but i know my product id??: Can anyone help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-product-key-but-i-know-my-product-id/a97de7dc-a01f-4107-89b6-c039a2fc3de3
  4. i forgot my product key but i know my product id??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my product key: I bought on November 10th Microsoft 365, and I need to use Word, but I cannot find my product key in any of the emails received after the purchase in order to access it. Can you help me with that? Kind regards Silvia...
  6. I can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my product key: I bought on November 10th Microsoft 365, and I need to use Word, but I cannot find my product key in any of the emails received after the purchase in order to access it. Can you help me with that? Kind regards Silvia...
  7. I don't know my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know my product key: Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my PC and part of my upgrades includes getting a new motherboard. I heard that to get Windows 10 back after changing motherboards I need my Windows 10 product key but I don't have the packaging that the disc that I got Windows 10 from, came in....
  8. I don't know the window product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know the window product key: Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand laptop and when I ask her about the product key she didn't know it also. Can you help me? What should I do to get the...
  9. I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do.

I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do.: I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-product-key-i-cant-find-it-i-dont-know/c9c30215-e1f5-4151-bfa2-1c7346a0c53e"
  10. I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .

I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .: Hi , I want to ask where do I find my PK or DL , For up to now , The Activation Pop-up keeps on showing . It's just so annoying , I got this Windows 10 Enterprise from a DVD , And I searched and read everything that was in the package , But to no avail...