Windows 10: I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?!

Discus and support I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I press a User Account Control symbol, it tells me to type in the Guest password! I don't know what the password is! Can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Benjamin Karl Zion, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?!

Whenever I press a User Account Control symbol, it tells me to type in the Guest password! I don't know what the password is! Can someone please help me out?!!!

:)

Benjamin Karl Zion, Mar 26, 2019

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Mar 26, 2019
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?! :).

zekrahminator, Mar 26, 2019
  4. I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?!

User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?!

1. I forgot my User Account Control password! Can someone please help me out?! - Similar Threads - forgot User Account

2. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  3. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  4. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  5. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  6. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  7. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  9. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  10. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i forgot my password account control