Windows 10: i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help!

Discus and support i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can I retrieve my windows 10 password for my laptop hp pavilion x360?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mary JoBarton, Nov 5, 2018.

1. i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help!

how can I retrieve my windows 10 password for my laptop hp pavilion x360?

:)

Mary JoBarton, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Cptnyr Win User

Hp Pavillion Notebook upgrades

Hi, i have a friend with a Hp notebook and is wondering if he should look into upgrading his laptop or buying a new one, i dont know much about laptop upgrading and cant seem to find anywhere to look for cpu compatibly and whatnot. The laptop is a couple years old. He does some light gaming if that info is necessary.

Specs:
    Model: Hp Pavillion Dv7-1245dx
    Cpu: AMD Turion x2 Dual Core Mobile RM-72 ~ 2.1 GHz
    Memory: 4GB, not sure what kind but he upgraded it so that shouldn't be a problem
    VGA: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

thanks for the help in advance, greatly appreciated*Nutkick :nutkick:

Cptnyr, Nov 5, 2018
  3. crashboss Win User
    hp pavillion dv2000t BSOD at windows logo...

Hello i have a hp pavillion dv2000t tha gives me the BSOD for half of a second or less when i get to the windows logo and restarts. I went into bios and did the hardrive test and it passed everything. I tried to re install windows and it says the harddrive is not connected or could not be detected, i forgot the exact wording.

anyone know whats going on here? time for new ram...hdd?????

btw i booted knoppix of the cd fine and it worked....

crashboss, Nov 5, 2018
  4. i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help!

I just bought a HP Pavillion x360. I am unable to copy and paste the usual way

I just bought an HP Pavillion x360 and am unable to copy and paste the usual way by highlighting the word or phrase then use right click to paste... This is aggravating

vivienhowe, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help!

1. i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help! - Similar Threads - forgot logon pavillion

2. HP Pavillion Laptop will not restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavillion Laptop will not restart: Hi, As far as I can tell, my pc is not having problems accept for one. The laptop simply will not restart. I can push the power button off, then push the button again and it starts perfectly, but a restart will not work. Please help with what to do to solve. Thanks...
  3. My laptop HP pavillion x360 14-ba0xx had stolen @16 march 2020

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop HP pavillion x360 14-ba0xx had stolen @16 march 2020: Help please. Someone stole my laptop, HP pavillion x360 14-ba0xx, core i7, on windows 10. I lost it @ Bandung train station on 16 march 2020, but find my device last tracked @ 15 march at ad'com an computer store in that town also. the date is make confusing @15 march...
  4. $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    $10 Prize - Drawing issue (HP Pavillion x360): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WhiteMaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eup4fj/10_prize_drawing_issue_hp_pavillion_x360/
  5. I cannot disable the touchpad on my new HP Pavillion laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot disable the touchpad on my new HP Pavillion laptop: I cannot disable the touchpad on my new HP Pavillion laptop using the settings function. I tried using Device Manager with no success. The user manual doesn't get into this. Any ideas?...
  6. I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device: I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device. All my music and family recordings are gone, 12,000 items in my downloads are gone as well. I recovered what I could from the USER folder but again still missing 12k items, I can't...
  7. HP Pavillion x360 reset to 8.1 instead of 10 / 1809

HP Pavillion x360 reset to 8.1 instead of 10 / 1809: I am disposing of this computer and wanted to do a reset with deletion of all of my personal info.. The reset worked, but instead of resetting with windows 10 / 1809 which was the op system prior to the reset it reset back to windows 8.1 which was the original system. (Not...
  8. Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10

Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10: i uninstalled Bonjour without knowing what it was and then since restarting my laptop I am unable to login as i have no internet connection. I really do not want to reset to factory settings as I have a lot of information on it that is not backed up anywhere. Please help!...
  9. HP Pavillion x360 Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavillion x360 Problems: Since getting my new laptop, I've encountered two really annoying problems with it that I can't find any solutions to: 1. Opening up folders causes immediate problems. The program will freeze and say Not Working, and it'll stay like that for a couple of minutes before the...
  10. What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360: I'm running Windows 8.1 with Internet Explorer 11. I was upgraded to Windows 10 & don't know which IE it was using b/c Im just now learning all this myself, I didnt even know you could choose etc. Long story but I had to do a factory reset. Now I would like to know info and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pavillion x2 lost password