Windows 10: I forgot my windows 10 pin

Discus and support I forgot my windows 10 pin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot my windows 10 pin and I only remember the old pin. Seice my account that I registered the pc with is really old I no longer remember the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matthew Lillibridge, Jan 18, 2021.

1. I forgot my windows 10 pin

I forgot my windows 10 pin and I only remember the old pin. Seice my account that I registered the pc with is really old I no longer remember the Microsoft account password.

:)

Matthew Lillibridge, Jan 18, 2021

2. Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 18, 2021
  4. I forgot my windows 10 pin

KahtleenTasman85, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

I forgot my windows 10 pin

1. I forgot my windows 10 pin - Similar Threads - forgot pin

2. Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.: Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login. The HP Envy will not factory reset, probably because of the TMP. Diskpart does not see the drive. I'm trying to get her new Windows 11 computer going without changing the hard drive. Maybe someone has...
  3. Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.: Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login. The HP Envy will not factory reset, probably because of the TMP. Diskpart does not see the drive. I'm trying to get her new Windows 11 computer going without changing the hard drive. Maybe someone has...
  4. Ich habe meine PIN vergessen I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ich habe meine PIN vergessen I forgot my PIN: Da steht Abfragephrase From German: It says query phrase* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ich-habe-meine-pin-vergessen-i-forgot-my-pin/95660655-f202-42a2-b898-19da9db7d1e2
  5. Forgot laptop pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot laptop pin: I couldn't unlock my laptop with the fingerprint. I entered the PIN, but it says it's wrong. However, I get the option of 'forgot PIN.' If I choose that, the Microsoft account sign-in page pops up. My question is, will I be able to unlock my laptop this way without losing my...
  6. Forgot laptop pin

Forgot laptop pin: I couldn't unlock my laptop with the fingerprint. I entered the PIN, but it says it's wrong. However, I get the option of 'forgot PIN.' If I choose that, the Microsoft account sign-in page pops up. My question is, will I be able to unlock my laptop this way without losing my...
  7. Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....: Hello,Surface studio 2, I set up Face ID with a PIN BUT without a passcode. Facial Recognition failed several times, now it demands PIN. I forgot it.What I've tried:1. Shift + Restart to access boot menu. FAILED TO WORK.2. Power + F4 WORKED, but no recovery options3. Power +...
  8. Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....

Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....: Hello,Surface studio 2, I set up Face ID with a PIN BUT without a passcode. Facial Recognition failed several times, now it demands PIN. I forgot it.What I've tried:1. Shift + Restart to access boot menu. FAILED TO WORK.2. Power + F4 WORKED, but no recovery options3. Power +...
  9. I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...: It might be because i do use this laptop for school for which i have a school account. I couldn't find anything that could have solved this problem, i even tried resetting my laptop I mostly did this for other reason but it didn't help with the "Windows hello in" problem. Any...
  10. I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...: It might be because i do use this laptop for school for which i have a school account. I couldn't find anything that could have solved this problem, i even tried resetting my laptop I mostly did this for other reason but it didn't help with the "Windows hello in" problem. Any...